DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain ('Ello all!)

Welcome to DM love!  I love your enthusiasm and hope to see you areound a lot.  As a member of the Social Groups,  I hope you'll stop by and say hi and maybe join a few.  The band of the red hand is one of my favotrites, along with the Wolfies, the WT..and I'm actually fond of the Black Tower and i'm not even a member of that one!

But don't let me infuluence you...come on by and chat for a bit..and then join us!!  You know you want to!!!  :wink:

Welcome to dragonmount! When you have time, make sure to take a look through the wheel of time discussion forums for some great theories, information and discussions. You should also take a few moments to check out the Social Groups and see which one(s) work best for you (Judging by your name you may want to check out the Band's group). Each group has something different to offer such as the Black Tower's tainted brownies & spam or the Band of the Red Hand's taverns & discussions on music/arts. The social groups can be a little silly at times but are almost always a lot of fun and a great way for you to interact with a number of other DM members. If you enjoy Role Play you can also check out the RP forums, also broken down into groups, which can allow you to enter the WoT world and live out the story yourself.

Hiya Mat2!  :p

I see you've already joined the Band and Nikon's given a glowing recommendation of the discussion boards, so I'm here to suggest you come and check out the roleplaying side! (if you're into that kind of thing  :p  )

We're always after new writers.   :)

Archived