DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Party!!![BotRH invasion thread, NO GODMODDING]

Niniel

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cyan, when you have an endless supply of something you need not worry about a little spillage. But the look on your face  :ohmy: was priceless. :biggrin:

Still a waste *mutters and glares*

*fills Horn's cup.....takes cup* 0:)

So now we're just going to drink it with them? Shouldn't we be getting our alcohol back on OUR territory? *sits down with a drink of sangria and ponders the best course of action*

horn's right...where are all of those recruits and what nots?

Cyan, when you have an endless supply of something you need not worry about a little spillage. But the look on your face  :ohmy: was priceless. :biggrin:

Still a waste *mutters and glares*

*fills Horn's cup.....takes cup* 0:)

But the real joy of it was to see youl go mental at the loss of so many drops.

Cat-Looks-Shocked.jpg

*stops the keg from flowing and puts it on its side and starts to roll it out the door*

Well its been nice to visit this crazy place, but me and this keg need to get home.

Got to start early in the day if I hope to finish this by myself!

What can I say? My Band self is strange :tongue: Probably from drinking too much. Not that my BT self isn't <.< Think of the drinks as delicious tainty brownies and then you'll understand my feelings :) *throws a granade at Turin's stash of brownies and grins as it goes kaboom*

*quickly envelops the explosion in air and fire saving the brownies*

Close call. If you guys would just have a few of these you would be more than willing to share.

*removes replenishment weave from Dav's keg and pokes a hole in it* Not so fast there. Very rude to leave before the party is over.

Why is no one but Cyan commenting on the fact that TURIN SPILLED BAND BREW!

ANOTHER OFFENSE! It seems to be the the BT is itching for a fight! You just wait until Dice gets here, the bloody Cavalry will go bananas at you stealing, and then spilling, no less, Band Brew!

*bursts onto the scene with a blood curdling war cry, a boxing-glove arrow nocked and a quiver full of more bristling over his shoulder*

Ahhhhhh!!!!

:blink:

*sees that things are generally peaceful and quickly tries to hide his weapons*

...Oh, hai everyone.

I go from party to study and return to find an invasion.

Weather is being a little to sunny...hmm...*channels and cooks up a little storm* that should delay the troublemakers a little.

*takes some dealcoholised brew*

A bugle sounds and voices are suddenly raised.

Sir Dicetosser rides in on Sir Bunyan  fully armored and both sporting a secret.

knight-in-shining-armour_zpsdd92453c.jpg

He raises his visor and his glare finds the thief!  "YOU!!!"" he thunders " we welcome yo to our home and what do you do???!!!  you STEAL from us!!  did you take a George? no  Did you take an archer? NO you took our MG BREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NOONE and i mean NOONE!!! steals MG brew except me!!!  and then what do you do?? I dont mind a party  but your little minions SPILL it!!!  SPILL IT!!!"

Dice is almost frothing he is so angry spittle is flying with every word.

He growls claps his visor down into place, heels Bunayn so he rears and charges at tina.

Dice levels his lance.....

*comes back with her babies*

Remember what mummy has told you. Don´t eat the humans, the ones with two legs *holds up two fingers*, unless I say so. You can play with the horses, the ones with four legs *holds up four fingers*. Don´t be afraid of Turin, he is on our side remember. 

*looks up and see a wild, spitting Dice coming towards her*

Be good babies and protect your mummy! *lets the trollocs free* 

*channels air, picks up some extra large brownies and throws them in Dice´s and his horse´s eyes* 

Archived