DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New

rrmike

Guest Egwene

Hello Mike :D

What sort of stufff are you interested in here on the forum? Got everything from Roleplay, book discussions, art galleries to podcast and fun threads..

Love the books. Interested in the discussion of various theories about the mysteries. It's really interesting hearing from other readers who have completely different (and sometimes off the wall IMO :D ) ideas about things in the books.

Like the Asmo thread. I had completely forgotten about him within a chapter after he died but it seems a hotbed for discussion in the community. It's kinda interesting for discussion but completely irrelevant. He's dead never to return. If he had slipped and broken his neck the end result, it seems, would have been the same.

Guest Egwene

lol... yeah, I too was amazed when I first joined about what was being discussed. Neither had I given that scene much in the way of thought.

One of the reasons that it has been going for so long is that there are a few, definately each possible (that is you could write them into the story) scenarios, which each have a few die hard followers. And the discussion has been great fun. Bit like duelling practise amongst friends... just with words instead of swords.

If you enjoy discussions, I would recommend the Debates and Discussion boards... but as Kivam said somewhere 'bring you Kevelar vest' :wink:

Archived