DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elyssa

*makes Chrissy a special padded room*

Chrissy is going crazy here she's trying to catch up with everything and suddenly burst into a song about cupcakes. I think I may need help.

"It's my cupcake and I'll eat if I want to!

Eat if I want toooo

Eat if I want toooooooo

You'll want one to if I gave it toooooo youuuuuuuuuu"

Chrissy you just brought back many'a traumatic memories of my childhood and having to dance to Richard Simmons videos in my P.E. class.

...*shudders*

I'm in the privacy of my own home, and I don't want to dirty any more dishes.

Such a smart girl!!!!   But you now have that song stuck in my head!!!

I'm surprised wyndy didn't tell y'all, but the garage was cold so I also shifted clothes while out there smoking.  I'm stressed out enough and I wanted my PJs on!  They were fresh out the dryer!

In case you can't tell, it has been a long day / night.

And on that, Elders - to the Council chamber!

It's changes coming to Ranks.  And Requirements.  You will all love me absurdly for this.

Pretty sure we all already love ya.

LOL well love me more.  And I'm currently plotting the breakdown of jobs, and oh god, I hate that I had this month away, but it's finally pushing me to do changes that I've been backburning for forever.

LOL well love me more.  And I'm currently plotting the breakdown of jobs, and oh god, I hate that I had this month away, but it's finally pushing me to do changes that I've been backburning for forever.

Thats good.  Remember you are in charge and you should delegate so you don't have to do everything yourself.

I don't think anyone realizes how much this Org has grown in the past two years.  For ages it was max 15 people around here, so all of it was done by one person.  We're now at over 50 active members, and suddenly the jobs done by one person is too big.  But, they have all become so interwoven, it has been a mess to split them all.