DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Old fan, new to Dragonmount. Hi. :)

JaimieKrycho

After nerding out over WoT for several years and becoming a Memory Keeper for Brandon and Harriet's book signing in Raleigh, I decided it was time for me to finally create a Dragonmount username. 

Mine is possibly the most boring handle you've ever seen, but I'm a writer, so I like to keep my name consistent. Or maybe I was just bitter that "Elmindreda" was gone ("Well, duh," you say, "What did you expect?")...

I will call myself Jaimie Sedai, because even though I like my real name, I like the sound of that even better.'

Stay tuned for the Raleigh Memory Keeper report...

Welcome to dragonmount!

Since you used sedai you should check white tower :wink: . I am aes sedai of red ajah over there. Other social group i recommend are band of the red hand, wolfkin and black tower.

There are also discussions if you are in mood for them and roleplaying groups if you like roleplaying.

Welcome to dragonmount!

Since you used sedai you should check white tower :wink: . I am aes sedai of red ajah over there. Other social group i recommend are band of the red hand, wolfkin and black tower.

There are also discussions if you are in mood for them and roleplaying groups if you like roleplaying.

Oh! Gotcha (can you tell I'm new?). I just signed up to become an initiate. I'll wait anxiously for the day I can put Sedai officially on my signature. ;)

That day is always memorable. I suggest you enjoy the time in various ranks, especially accepted as you choose the ajah near the end of acceptedship.

My guess was correct you are new?

Red ajah will be hosting international women's week from 8 to 15 this month. Please check that out

Archived