DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

KwizatsHaderach

Hello,

I'm just starting to read the "Wheel of Time" series. Just finished the first three books and am starting the fourth now. I got started on Wheel of Time when someone mentioned that "Eragon" was similar. I don't see the similarity at all.

If anything, his writing is more like Frank Herbert ("Dune", "Children of Dune", "Dune Messiah", "God Emperor of Dune"....not the trash put out by his son and Pol Anderson).

I loved the books , especially the third! The battle scene (at the end) rocked !

See you around the forums!

You're right, the third book is amazing. I think you'll like the fourth book. But, personally, I like the fifth one the best. Amazing battles! Oh, and I officially love your name. I haven't read Dune in a while. Have you ever read anything by James Rollins? I'm trying to figure out if anyone has ever even heard of him. ;) Have fun foruming!

Welcome to DM! :D

Demandred is right, your avatar is too big. It needs to be 80x80 px or smaller. If you need help resizing it, try asking at the Illuminators' Guild.

Also, you might want to watch out for spoilers at the book discussion boards. :)

Guest Egwene

Hello KwizatsHaderach :D

It is interesting hearing people talk about their favourite of the books... I don't think I ever had one... there are scenes that are favourites, storylines, characters... but it's all one big book to me, lol. Have a great time reading the rest of them, Kwiz.

Safia... why don't you start a thred about James Rollins on the General Discussion board?

1st welcome' date='

2nd you might want to change your avatar, its cool but too tall, just saving you the rush to get one when an admin deletes it ;)[/quote']

Demandred,

My original avatar was too big - I shrunk it down.

This should be ok. If not, let me know and I'll shrink it again. It seems to be the same size as other avatars.

Guest Egwene

It's still too big. If you right click on it, it will give you the pixels under 'Properties'. 80x80 is the maximum allowed.

Archived