DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Davrick

Star Wars Theme Week - Star Wars Trivia Sign Ups.

Hello all! Here are the sign ups for Star Wars Trivia. Ill be asking a question from a few different categories each day starting tomorrow.

Edited by Davrick

Just so you know.  Two of the categories deal with the movies.  One deals with the actors/actresses, and the last deals with the expanded universe (comics, books, video games.)

I was at first excited by the thought of SW trivia . . . but then I saw the trivia would include stuff beyond the movies and my heart quailed within me . . . (IOW, I have read NONE of the books/comics or seen any cartoons, etc., although I have played the Lego SW games and have watched my boys play the Force Unleashed games).

I was at first excited by the thought of SW trivia . . . but then I saw the trivia would include stuff beyond the movies and my heart quailed within me . . . (IOW, I have read NONE of the books/comics or seen any cartoons, etc., although I have played the Lego SW games and have watched my boys play the Force Unleashed games).

It's only one category. :)

My Star Wars knowledge is very rusty and I'm not very good with trivia but what the heck. If it's still open for sign ups I'm in.

Yay, if it's PM based, then I will definitely join in :D  (I was worried it wouldn't be, then it would be sooo dependant on timing and I always have bad timing...haha) :)