DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi All

Guest Barricks

Guest Barricks

I was  very sad when I finish Eragon or rather the Inheritance Cycle and was so glad to find the Wheel of Time.   I loved Wheel of Time and finished all 14 books in 7 months.  Now I'm sad, I feel like my friends have left.  As much as I loved the ending, I'm finding my self longing for more.  

Welcome to Dragonmount! I, as well as a number of others here on DM, know the feeling of finishing a great series and the joyful emotion of finishing mixed with the sadness of knowing there will be no new books in that universe. Good news is that there will always be rereads to find things which you missed during previous readthroughs and, if that is not enough, there is a great community of fans just like you here on the site.

When you have time, make sure to take a look through the wheel of time discussion forums for some great theories, information and discussions. You should also take a few moments to check out the Social Groups and see which one(s) work best for you. Each group has something different to offer such as the Black Tower's tainted brownies & spam or the Band of the Red Hand's taverns & discussions on music/arts. The social groups can be a little silly at times but are almost always a lot of fun and a great way for you to interact with a number of other DM members.  If you enjoy Role Play you can also check out the RP forums, also broken down into groups, which can allow you to enter the WoT world and live out the story yourself.

Welcome to dm!

Another Inheritance fan :happy: . I love when inheritance fans come here(read- on inheritanceforums i get into fight with those who hate wot)

wander as you want. There are discussions, social groups and roleplaying groups. I am in all social groups but little elsewhere. Black tower is good but so are others. What type of people you want to hang out with? I can tell the social group you should join based on that

Welcome to DM Barrick! Like others have noted, that sense of a sort of loss is probably really common for a lot of people right now, but it doesn't mean everything ends with the books :smile: . Take this awesome community for instance :wub: !

I encourage you to check out the social groups, whether it be Black Tower, Wolkin, the White Tower, you name it! All of them are unique and have something a little different and fun to offer. And all of them are great, and filled with friendly people as well :smile:

If you have any questions or need any help don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to DM. I discovered the series about two years ago and read 12 in 6 months and then the others as they came out. I was very happy to find this place to continue my WoT obsession, you might say.

Our friends can always be there when we open the books yet again and you will meet new ones here!

Archived