DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

March Roll Call

Niniel

BT conversations are often random but one thing is for sure - sooner or later food will be mentioned. 5 points for signing in and 5 additional points if you tell us about your favourite food. It can be breakfast, dinner, desert, cookies or whatever. 

Post only once! 

Right now I´m crazy about tiramisu. 

tiramisu.jpg?w=580

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmm, good one.  I've been doing a lot of cooking in the crock pot lately, and experimenting with dairy-free recipes because my soon-to-be roommate and frequent weekend visitor Kaylee is allergic to dairy.

Right now my favorite thing to cook has been soups and chili recipes, since they're easy to make and it's been a bit chilly (relatively - for Phoenix anyway) lately.  This is my go-to recipe right now (with refried beans substituted for the cream of chicken soup).

But overall my favorite food is mashed potatoes.  Or maybe cheese.  Or heck, mashed potatoes with cheese.

In honor of National Women's History month, I am posting this instead:

181x149xGrenier.jpg.pagespeed.ic.6qNVBbiQNd.jpg

Helen Greiner (1967)

Mechanical Engineer and Roboticist

Helen Greiner is co-founder and former President/Chairman of iRobot Corporation, a world leader in consumer and military robots, and current CEO of CyPhyWorks. She is also a Trustee of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the Boston Museum of Science (MOS), serves on the Robotics Advisory Board of Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) and Army War College (AWC), and is a member of the Army Science Board (ASB).

Archived