DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What Would Pokemon-Heart Look Like?

Aiel Heart

Volke is going to draw pokemon me, and I've decided that I would be a grass type, but I don't know from there. Two legs or four legs? Hovering somehow? Leaves or flowers or nothing of that sort? Where do my sparkles come from? 

The sparkle pokemon. This pokemon is very easy to spot due to the trails of glitter that it leaves everywhere, however, it should be approached with caution. Inhalation of sparkles can cause dizziness, unconsciousness, or an extreme desire to please the Pokemon. ~Mawth

Share your thoughts XD

If you want to see what they look like and what they do go to http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/ and click on advanced search then, since you have decided upon a grass type, select that.

Some of the nicer looking grass type pokemon are chikorita, celebi, roselia, leafeon, any of the deerlings or virizion... Just not sure if you want to go on looks alone or what they can do.

If you want to see what they look like and what they do go to http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/ and click on advanced search then, since you have decided upon a grass type, select that.

Some of the nicer looking grass type pokemon are chikorita, celebi, roselia, leafeon, any of the deerlings or virizion... Just not sure if you want to go on looks alone or what they can do.

Hahahahahahhaha trust me I KNOW what they all look like. We're creating a new one that is... Me XD

My daughter has a suggestion. You look like a happy, sparkling, green flower. (The form is like a sunflower but the stalk is shorter and thicker.) You have two thick arms. One of them holds a little flower that sparkles when you wave it. You don´t have any feet but fly. 

She is.  :smile:

*sigh* This reminded her that I once promised her that we should learn how to play pokemon. It´s really complicated, especially since she can´t read in English. I think we learned the most basic stuff but I would need a real poketrainer to help us. 

She is.  :smile:

*sigh* This reminded her that I once promised her that we should learn how to play pokemon. It´s really complicated, especially since she can´t read in English. I think we learned the most basic stuff but I would need a real poketrainer to help us. 

If you want her to learn English get her the game in English, I'm doing the same in French now.

I'm pretty sure on my first playthrough I couldn't even read in the beginning, playing games is the best way to learn

Archived