DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*Psst* Lily

Minuet

So, Lily. You mentioned this site last time we talked..... I just finished the final book and was missing this place. Oh, figured out that pesky password deal too.

Thought I would come bug you and visit. 

*Hugs* 

Been working 12 hour days, so not sure how much I can visit. 

Hello everyone else!!

So, Lily. You mentioned this site last time we talked..... I just finished the final book and was missing this place. Oh, figured out that pesky password deal too.

Thought I would come bug you and visit. 

*Hugs* 

Been working 12 hour days, so not sure how much I can visit. 

Hello everyone else!!

MIN!!

*Stabs through Min and pins her to the floor*

No running away this time

I have missed you all. Sis off Sunday and no hubby. Work is killing me. I need a day iff to sleep. Working 12 hours and an hour commute both ways is no fun.

So, for the rest of you...... Been okay. Had a really rough year personally. I now have a daughter-in-law. Oldest boy got married. Youngest one was heading in that direction I thought till I spoke with him last night.

I work full time till tax season is over and then fire season starts. Went out last year for 3 weeks. No not on the fire line with hubby and youngest. Working the finance and communications portions. Fun stuff and love it.

*stabs back*

*giggle* No I did not talk him out of marriage. He is unhappy with his smothering girlfriend. She has their wedding all planned out I think.

I work Sunday now. Couldn't pass up the OT opportunity. April 15th isn't that far away.

Archived