DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Yoohooo Stormleaders!

beanie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooh that gives me an idea .... why not go and see how our temporarily not a Stormleader is doing? Perhaps you could report back on her progress so far?

*Lassos Pink Turtle with another Gateway and sends her on her way again*

pink-turtle-Berlin-church.jpg

Sie sprechen Deutsch? Und vergessen Sie nicht, mich zurückzubringen einen Hot Dog.

*nickenden Kopf*

*wonders how Ithi speaks so many languages* >.> Maybe she's a robot <.< Hot dog! I understood that :tongue: You want me to eat lots of hot dogs? Draw a picture of a hot dog? Go find a dog that's hot? So many possibilities!!! 

*gapes as pankpony sneaks through the gateway* Oh hey Pankpony can I has a ride? :D I've always wanted to ride a flying pony!

*wonders how Ithi speaks so many languages* >.> Maybe she's a robot <.< Hot dog! I understood that :tongue: You want me to eat lots of hot dogs? Draw a picture of a hot dog? Go find a dog that's hot? So many possibilities!!! 

*gapes as pankpony sneaks through the gateway* Oh hey Pankpony can I has a ride? :D I've always wanted to ride a flying pony!

I've got a deepest darkest Midnight Blue belt in google-fu!

A flying pony would be a curious and unusual creature to see. You're obviously a fan of such things, so because I'm still being very nice I will let you continue on your travels ....

*trips Pink Turtle so she falls into the next gateway*

pink-turtle-flindersbushtucker.jpg

G'day Pink Turtle Cobber! Chuck another tinny on the barbie ... oh ... - you will have to ask Dice to do this bit lol. Australian is not a real language after all :wink:

Do you happen to know how long the pony effect will last for btw?

Ah google. That thing. *stabs*

Oooo a animal park! Are there other turtles? Will I find my true turtle love?! No? Awww then why did you bring me here? *pouts* <.<

And yes, the lable on the mushrooms said :

The rest of you should go back to humanish in hmmm three to five weeks. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived