DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

College Stuff

Netbattler11

You know what is even weirder? Those girl scouts that sell cookies to college students....I think they are plotting to take over the world one cookie at a time or something...

I would think cookies would be in great demand by university students

You know what is even weirder? Those girl scouts that sell cookies to college students....I think they are plotting to take over the world one cookie at a time or something...

they are, somehow every poor college student is able to find money for girl scout cookies...Not for rent, call insurance, books, but cookies yes :dry:

they are, somehow every poor college student is able to find money for girl scout cookies...Not for rent, call insurance, books, but cookies yes :dry:

have you no knowledge of these things called priorities?

Yeah, cookies are at the top of every list.

Yeah, cookies are at the top of every list.

He knows.

Archived