DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings and hello

midian

Well met my friends! Though I am new to this realm I know its story well......erm....anyway just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone. Like everyone else here I am a fan of WoT and Robert Jordan. I love to discuss the books, storys, plots, and subplots. I really get into these storys as do alot of my close friends I discuss them with regularly. I even roleplay WoT....and D&D so try not to label me too much of a WoT geek. My Favorite character is Mat mainly because I can relate to him more than the others. Eye of the World is my favorite book of the series and always will be. I love beginnings, even though there is niether beginnings or endings to the turning of the wheel of time, but it is the beginning. Im such a dork :( . I hope you all will enjoy my company here and i hope to meet some new friends. till i post again....

fare the well

~midian

Guest Egwene

Hi Median :D you'll soon find that being a WoT geek is not that unusual here :wink:

Look forward to seeing you on the discussion boards 8) (and it would be really great if you voted in my Asmo poll :wink: )