DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The torture of being first to finish!

Aniean

Hey hey all!

I'm the first to finish aMoL among my participating friends and family and it is torturous! I have avoided all contact with forums and theorycrafting lest I spoil something.....that leaves me devoid of people to discuss now! I belatedly turn to you oh forums to quench my thirst for WoT banter. Please do not fail me, for I am fragile and weak, and just may end up spurting out spoilers at the next family dinner.

Can't wait to meet you all and see what your particular experience with the Jordan / Sanderson team has been. It is indeed very strange drawing to conclusion something that has been in my life for 17 years. Re-read after re-read, I feel like some of these characters are along with me for better or worse.

See you guys on the forums and thanks for the support!

Welcome to DM!!! I think it has to be really hard when you've been with these characters that long. I've discovered it only 2 years ago. Lol, I kinda feel cheated not having all of the years of anticipation and discussion.

Be sure to check out the social groups too. We are here if you need any help or have any questions.

Welcome to DM!! I felt the same way when Harry Potter ended. I was the first among my family and friends and it killed me having to wait for them to finish. So I feel your pain. LOL

Hope to see you around the social groups!!

Archived