DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New here, hello everyone

Neeto

Hello everyone.

I am new to the Wheel of Time series. I learned of this series when a friend of mine mentioned it to me when I had asked if he had known of any good books that I should check out. Earlier this month I finally began the first book and instantly got hooked. I am currently reading through the Great Hunt, book 2 of the series. I have stumbled upon your forum here and find this to be a very nice community you have here. I currently reside in California though I have traveled through much of the United States. I love the outdoors and have a passion for reading as well. It is great to see so many people come together here and partake in discussions of the book. I would love to get involved with your forums and community here if it is okay. I welcome discussion with anybody who would like to get to know me, hang out or discuss the book series. 

Thank you for your time, and hello again everyone!

Hi! Welcome to DM! :happy: Glad to have you join us :) Since your still at the beginning I would advise you to be careful where you go if you dont want things spoiled, probably should stay away from the discussion forums till you get to a later book. The Social Groups should be fine though. Theyre where most of us hang out. You should drop by if you want ;) Theres RP forums too if your interested. If you have any quwstions just ask, were a friendly lot :p

Hiya Neeto and welcome to DM!!

I'm BB, and I'm in a few of the Social Groups and I have a few RP characters. So, who's your favourite character so far?

I second what Cyan said, seeing as you're so early on in the books I would avoid the WoT discussion boards for the time being, but definitely, definitely check out the Social Groups and if you are that way inclined, come and visit us on the roleplaying side! We are always keen for new writers.

If you wanna ask about anything or just feel like a chat, my inbox is always open!

Heya Neeto!

I can assure you that you are in for an incredible ride, one that I have been on for 17 years. Like anything this epic, there are slower times, but do not despair! It only serves. To make the journey that much more realistic and the payoff ultimately more rewarding. Please step lightly around any spoiler discussion.....trust me, you will be thankfully you did.

Enjoy!

thank you for the welcomes :) I'll take your advice and stick with the social groups and roleplaying sections for now, that way I don't come across any of the future story events in the discussion forum. And as for my favorite character so far, I would say it is Thom Merrilyn. Egwene I like as well but Thom would be favorite so far =)

Archived