DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone want to get something going?

Arinth

Hey, There hasn't been too much to do around here recently. Anyone interested in getting something going?

I think the band is technically on the march from Tanchico back to the citadel? Is that right Quibby?

Anyways...I have a freebooter who is the owner of a traveling menagerie. They could run into the menagerie on their trip back and we could have an RP about the eventful evening.

(Also if anyone needs an intro RP to get them into the band or basic training or sparring RP let me know)

I've got an illuminator who could be in your menagerie.  And Arkin will of course always be around if you come up with something.

Tempted to get just a casual spar between Arkin and Arinth up? They can heckle new recruits and then get up to show them how it's done, or just arrange a spar to keep their skills up and just chat/heckle each other.

A spar sounds fun between Arinth and Arkin. Were you thinking of including it in the Menagerie story thread or its own separate one?

And on a different note if you want to write an RP where your illuminator joins the menagerie that would be cool too.

That would actually be really cool, my illuminator has done literally nothing yet. :P

Umm...I dunno, your choice. XD I have no initiative at the moment and not many original thoughts.

Though, Arkin and Arinth could be sparring and spot the menagerie and head straight for it. I know Arkin would essentially be like, 'Oooh, shiny!' and ditch the spar, heading for the nearest dangerous animal. So it could fit pretty well dependingon how the menagerie RP goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure about the exact timeline or whatever but I'm going to surely assume my character is joining the Band after this grand Tanchico gig you're talking about :P

However...

(Also if anyone needs an intro RP to get them into the band or basic training or sparring RP let me know)

This.

I've only started one RP with my char Miri yet, where she meets Arkin and a band of scouts who are taking her to the Citadel. I'd be keen for some basic training/getting used to a camp of smelly raggletaggles RPs :P Or even if Arinth's the officer she's taken to see when she arrives at the Citadel?

• 2 months later...

My bad!!

Anyway, keeeeen-oh for any or both!!

XD I'd like Miri to get beat up by some "commoner" she stuck her nose up at first. But learn some lessonsy skillz from it too.

And get treated like any other snotty nosed recruit and be made to get down&dirty shovelling horse poop. :laugh:

Oh yah, and she's gonna have to come out as being a girl too at some point :P I don't mind if it's in the current RP, really.

• 4 months later...

Well, the Tinker thread is in full swing, but did anyone (BB, Nyanna, Sherp, Powell, Quibby) want to get anything started that is more of a run RP?

Sparring

Drinking

Talking

Learning to Read (I still like the idea of Nyanna and myself both teaching BB and Arkin being completely confused because they do it so differently)

Nyanna's idea of getting in a tustle and how she responds

Any other ideas are welcome too

Well, the Tinker thread is in full swing, but did anyone (BB, Nyanna, Sherp, Powell, Quibby) want to get anything started that is more of a run RP?

Sparring

Drinking

Talking

Learning to Read (I still like the idea of Nyanna and myself both teaching BB and Arkin being completely confused because they do it so differently)

Nyanna's idea of getting in a tustle and how she responds

Any other ideas are welcome too

I'd love to join in, if only those Admons will fix my PSW block. Is anything happening with that Quibs?

Learning to read yay!! Do we need to plot that or can I just throw up a post?

Also I'd like to do some sparring to get my WS up a bit, or if someone has a better idea for a more fun/original way for that?

Throw it up and I'll respond and you can nudge anyone else you'd like to join

Oooo lots of people :D

Yeah I'm up for some RPing! I finally wrote something up yesterday, and feel like I could get into the swing of things again :p

You two still want Miri to mess with Arkin's alphabet learning as well? XD

In any case, I'm sooo up for her first sparring/where she gets found out. It'd take place like a week after she joins the Band, I don't think she could of held the charade any longer XD but that gives me a little time space for if I decide I want to RP her where she's still pretending. If that sentence made any sense at all..

Oh Light bwahaha that thread is hilarious!!!

Oo yesh, why not combine the two! :) if you got one started Arinth that'd be awesomeness

I'm off to work now....and Oktoberfest tomorrow...footy game Thursday....aaahh, I'll try get something up when I get home tonight XD

Edited by Nyanna al'Meara