DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[SG Fair: Black Tower] What faction does your soul belong to?

Niniel

good_and_evil.jpg

What faction does your soul belong to?

Welcome to the Black Tower! Many people that enter the Black Tower think that we are all here just for the tainted brownies and the spam. What they don´t know is that the minute they enter, the battle for their soul has begun. No one can hide when the Last Battle begins. You either chose to fight for the Light or the Shadow. Answer the following questions to find out what faction your sould belong to. Send a PM with your answers to TinaHel and Songstress. We will let you know who has won the battle for your soul in this thread as soon as we can. 

Everyone is welcome to participate! 

1. Why are your colleges at work not quite comfortable around you? 

1. The boss has only eyes for you now. You are allowed to come late, go early and take long breaks. You
have a higher salary than the rest and they have seen you spending a lot of time in the boss´s office.

2. Are they not comfortable with me? But I bring brownies every Friday!

3. Ever since you started work people have been sicker, got injured more often and some have even died. Just a coincidence of course.

4. They are just jealous of you because you are Batman´s best friend.

2. How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop? 

1.  Oh, the tainty, chewy sweetness... I cannot bear the sweetness... Oh, Ilyena... GET OUT OF MY HEAD, LEWS THERIN!

2.  I don't eat sweets, you can have all of my Tootsie Pops.  One or two of them may have been... ummm... doctored a bit.

3. Three hundred and forty nine.  Yes, I actually counted.

4. One, two, three, BALEFIRE... what Tootsie Pop?

3. Your favourite tv show is: 

1. Doctor Flinn

2. The dragkhar diaries

3. Two and a halfman

4. How I met your shadow

4. Which of these lines would make most sense to you to use?  

1. I don´t know where I am. I don´t know what´s going on. I think I lost somebody but I can´t remember.

2. About three months ago, I woke up married to a pineapple. An ugly pineapple. But I loved her so...

3. Off with their heads!

4. I´m surrounded by idiots!

5. Time to face your enemy - what is the weapon of your choice? 

1. A horde of wild llamas.

2. Saidin - duh!

3. A good joke is never wrong. Have you heard the one about two tomatoes...

4. Marbels. So many things you can do with marbels. 

6. How do you feel about working together with Aes Sedai? 

1. Over my dead body. Or preferable over their´s.

2. Once I worked in a stable. Took care of horses. They are fine animals.

3. I´m actually thinking about bonding one. Some of my voices complain that they are lonely.

4. Oh, yeh. Let’s...work together.

7. You take your family out on a picnic. What do you bring? 

1. This is a trick question, isn´t it?

2. Fruit salad, with a lot of peaches.

3. Bacon, brownies and bananas.

4. Cereals and a cow.

8. You wake up screaming. That was the worst dream you have ever had. You dreamed of: 

1. Your servants leaving. You wouldn´t get any pancakes in the morning. *shivers*

2. A cow lying next to you in the bed, drooling in your ear. Blood and bloody ashes - that cow has a bed of
it´s own, why steal yours?

3. Silence. The voices had left you. OMG - I´m going sane!

4. A very weak channeller that managed to shield you. *starts crying*

9. What is love? 

1. Love is never having to say you're sorry to the voices in your head.

2. Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more.  

3. Love is the answer. I don't precisely remember the question. 

4. Love is a battlefield.... blood everywhere. 

10. What do you think about gateways?

1. Deathgates are useful.

2. I have always dreamt about chasing a beautiful naked aiel woman/man through a winter landscape on
the other side of the world.

3. Seriously – Aginor was a bloody goat. Dedicating his life to come up with different shadowspawn and then
they can´t pass through a gateway.

4. I prefer using the Ways. Running from Machin Shin is a great way to exercise.

11. You have won the grand prize in an office supplies sweepstakes - a lifetime supply of one of the following. Which do you choose?

1. Paper clips. I´m always looking for ways to hold things together.

2. Permanent markers. Black, of course.

3. Thumbtacks. They´re remarkably versatile, especially when you need of something...sharp. 

4. Compressed air. Excellent for clearing out the dark and forgotten places. 

12. You really want to:

1. Build a full-scale Eiffel Tower out of marshmallows.

2. Change your name to Voldemort.

3. Get a role as the janitors girlfriend/boyfriend in Scrubs.

4. Set your neighbours cat on fire. 

If you are interested in learning more about the Black Tower SG, don´t hesitate to come visit us or send me, Songstress (Logain) or Turin Turambar (M´Hael) a message. May the taint be with you!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lily

BT---SGFair-shadow_zps5b0b4cee.gif

Welcome to the Shadow! Your blood test shows that you have an unusual low level of midi-chlorians but also an unusual high level of awesomeness. You clearly belong to the Shadow. Now get your butt over here and we will teach you the true meaning of evil. Stealing candy from kids might be fun but the Dark One has better plans for you.

M´Hael looks pleased. New soldiers are always welcome. If they are found to be weak he can just balefire them.

Nae

qmrk.jpg

Welcome to the-! ....What, it says here that you are neither Light nor Shadow? Both the M'Hael and Logain look at you with a strange glint in their eyes. Since you scored equally on both Factions, each side will get half of you. The M'Hael and Logain begin arguing over which parts of you they want....

Lol... creepy.  No fighting.. there is enough of me to go around.  I actually took a "which character are you" test ages ago.. and for female I got one of the black ajah ladies ( i forget her name) and for male I got Rhuarc.  -shrugs-

And are you offering to make me a new sig?  ;)

Ithi

Welcome to the Shadow! Your blood test shows that you have an unusual low level of midi-chlorians but also an unusual high level of awesomeness. You clearly belong to the Shadow. Now get your butt over here and we will teach you the true meaning of evil. Stealing candy from kids might be fun but the Dark One has better plans for you.

M´Hael looks pleased. New soldiers are always welcome. If they are found to be weak he can just balefire them.

Mish

WolfbrotherKronos

BT---SGFair-light_zps23f87647.gif

Welcome to the Light! According to the test, you are more awesome than the average person, so we have made a home for you in the fun-loving, occasionally sane, and always spectacular Light.

Logain offers the new recruit some Taint Pills and gives him the usual Squire's set of Tainted rations, Tainted silverware, Tainted bedsheets, and a Tainted uniform.

Ahmoondah Sedai

M´Hael looks pleased. New soldiers are always welcome. If they are found to be weak he can just balefire them.

Jeannaisais

Sorcha

Archived