DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just saying Hi

Seldkam

Hello everyone, finished the last book last night, of course stayed up about 2 more hours than intended, and surprisingly enough I managed not to cry O_o... 

Glad to see a relatively thriving community still alive even if my generation (1995-onwards) will probably not read these books even though they should. I'm going to be contributing mostly to the video game section as that is where I'm most concerned in terms of success. The books are amazing and I may poke my head into the "simple question" thread just to ask ... well one simple question.

See you around

Welcome! We are glad to have you. While video games are your main interest, you might want to look around and see if anything else catches your eye, like the social or role playing groups.

Welcome to DM, Seldkam! No worries on your generation reading the series. :) There are a lot of people your age and younger that are members here. Also as long as there are parents that are huge fans of the series getting their kids to read it more people your age will be big fans as well. My daughter is your age and I finally got her started on it. ;p

I know your interested in the video game discussions but also check out the social groups if you like.. They are a lot of fun and you can meet the most awesome people. Also there are role-playing groups if that is your cup of tea. :)

Archived