DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

List of Characters' Fates

Barid Bel Medar

Guest to see the truth

I'm surprised no one asked about Teslyn. I realize that she had to share space in the book with a host of characters, but the relationship with her and Mat was built up far too much to finish it off with a mere gateway. If that's the last they see of one another, I'd be disappointed.

I thought teslyn was killed by the golum when matt fled the city with tuon.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised no one asked about Teslyn. I realize that she had to share space in the book with a host of characters, but the relationship with her and Mat was built up far too much to finish it off with a mere gateway. If that's the last they see of one another, I'd be disappointed.

I thought teslyn was killed by the golum when matt fled the city with tuon.
Nope last we heard about her was in Joline's letter saying the party had reached Tar Valon safely.

You are thinking of Tylin perhaps?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply. Here's the final list I sent in.

Names Adelorna Bastine Agelmar Jagad Alise Tenjile Almen Bunt Alviarin Amys Anaiyella Andere Arrela Shiego Ashmanaille Bael Bair Balwer Barasina Basel Gill Bera Harkin Beslan Bodewhin Cauthon Bran Al'vere Bruan Cenn Buie Corele Daerid Dain Bornhald Dav Ayellin Delarn Desala Dhearic Dobraine Edarra Edesina Elam Dowtry Elyas Machera Erim Erith Ewin Finngar Falion Bhoda Faolain Felaana Ferane Han Haral Luhhan Harine Harnan Haviar Hinderstap(Fate of Town) Hoppers Soul Ihvon Indirian Jahar Narishma Janwin Janya Frende Jesse Bilal Jheran Joline Juilin Sandar Jur Grady Karede Lacile Aldorwin Lamgwin Laras Leane Sharif Lelaine Akashi Liandrin Lini Machin Shin Madevwin Magla Daronos Mandalein Marillin Gemalphin Marin Al'vere Masuri Sokawa Melaine Merana Merilille Ceandevin Merise Monaelle Morgase Trakand Myrelle Berengari Nandera Natti Cauthon Neald Nesune Petra Prince Kaisel Pura Rafela Ragan Renald Fenwar Rina Hafden Saerin Asnobar Samitsu Sarene Nemdahl(Compelled) Saroiya Seaine Selande Darengil Seonid Traighan Serafelle Serancha Setalle Anan Shalon Sharina Silviana Sorilea Suana Dragand Suffa Sulin Sumeko Karistovan Takima Talaan Talene Minly Tallanvor Teslyn Baradon The Shaido Theodrin Tiana Noselle Timolan Toveine Tsutama Rath Tylee Uno Valan Luca Vanin Weiramon Will Al'seen Zaida din Parede Blackwing

Yeah sorry, it wasn't formatted that way, the forum seems to have screwed it up. Let's try this again.

Adelorna Bastine
Agelmar Jagad
Alise Tenjile
Almen Bunt
Alviarin
Amys
Anaiyella
Andere
Arrela Shiego
Ashmanaille
Bael
Bair
Balwer
Barasina
Basel Gill
Bera Harkin
Beslan
Bodewhin Cauthon
Bran Al'vere
Bruan
Cenn Buie
Corele
Daerid
Dain Bornhald
Dav Ayellin
Delarn
Desala
Dhearic
Dobraine
Edarra
Edesina
Elam Dowtry
Elyas Machera
Erim
Erith
Ewin Finngar
Falion Bhoda
Faolain
Felaana
Ferane
Han
Haral Luhhan
Harine
Harnan
Haviar
Hinderstap(Fate of Town)
Hoppers Soul
Ihvon
Indirian
Jahar Narishma
Janwin
Janya Frende
Jesse Bilal
Jheran
Joline
Juilin Sandar
Jur Grady
Karede
Lacile Aldorwin
Lamgwin
Laras
Leane Sharif
Lelaine Akashi
Liandrin
Lini
Machin Shin
Madevwin
Magla Daronos
Mandalein
Marillin Gemalphin
Marin Al'vere
Masuri Sokawa
Melaine
Merana
Merilille Ceandevin
Merise
Monaelle
Morgase Trakand
Myrelle Berengari
Nandera
Natti Cauthon
Neald
Nesune
Petra
Prince Kaisel
Pura
Rafela
Ragan
Renald Fenwar
Rina Hafden
Saerin Asnobar
Samitsu
Sarene Nemdahl(Compelled)
Saroiya
Seaine
Selande Darengil
Seonid Traighan
Serafelle
Serancha
Setalle Anan
Shalon
Sharina
Silviana
Sorilea
Suana Dragand
Suffa
Sulin
Sumeko Karistovan
Takima
Talaan
Talene Minly
Tallanvor
Teslyn Baradon
The Shaido
Theodrin
Tiana Noselle
Timolan
Toveine
Tsutama Rath
Tylee
Uno
Valan Luca
Vanin
Weiramon
Will Al'seen
Zaida din Parede Blackwing

• 2 weeks later...
Guest whooleeo

I am wondering if Gaidal Cain is the baby that Logan and his men save when the trollocs are killing the refugees near the end...

Is there any body else who thinks Olver is the reincarnation of Gaidal Cain? (Brigitte says that she is about to be reborn and that Gaidal is already out there and only a few years older than she)

Welcome to Dragonmount

It was a pretty popular theory, but Olver's too old. And likewise, welcome to the boards.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

• 6 months later...

Sorry for the really late bump, but figured everyone would want a heads up. Team Jordan has the list. FYI, they say they don't have knowledge of what happens to everyone after the Last Battle, as RJ never had notes on them and in many cases never intended to wrap things up. Still they're aware we want to know and have the list. So hopefully something will come of it.

Yes, I think it's possible that Gaidal Cain likely is the baby saved by Logain and co. Or, the only other possiblity I can think of is the toddler Nyn healed on the streets of Bandar Eban at night.

For a point of reference, Gaidal Cain would have been born between TSR chapter 52 and TFoH chapter 14.  He is on screen in TSR 52, and in TFoH 14, Birgitte says that he has been gone for some time.  According to some of the timelines out there, that is about 1.5 month window in which he was born.

Using those same timelines, that would make the reborn Gaidal Cain about 9.5 months old at the end of TGS.  By the end of aMoL, he should be about 1 year old or just over.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to me the Tower will be stronger than ever, that's kinda an All-Star Hall and obviously a legendary AS.

I'm curious about the Aiel, did any of the Chiefs survive? And will their replacements all be looking into the future?

There were only 3-4 left it was quoted in the final stages of the Last Battle, however, we do have Gaul early on in either TDR or TSR who grumbles to Perrin about the Wise Ones pestering him that once his Clan Chief dies they will send him to Rhudean whether he wants to or not, so Gaul is looking like a Chief post LB.

• 5 weeks later...

Karldin. I know he wasn't a big character but I always found him interesting.

Died with Beldeine.

Also, on Hopper's Soul... since he wasn't with the Lupine Heros of the Horn, I assumed that was confirmation that his soul was indeed lost when he died in the WoD.  Thoughts?

Or indeed merged with Perrin's :)

I think Hopper became part of Perrin's hammer. It's nice to know Setalle Anan lived. I've had this story stuck in my head again. The only way I get it out is write my own stuff on it (off-line, just for me), and I wrote that she lived. Nice to know I got that one right. I imagine Nynaeve will Travel the world, Healing., probably trying to re-grow limbs and such. Graendal will be milked by the Aiel and Aes Sedai for Healing and other knowledge, which she will freely provide since she is enthralled by Aviendha. I didn't see Mattin Stepaneos or any of the other Borderland monarchs on the list, as well as the other great captains. We know Bashere dies, and that Iturralde lives. Mesaana is another one. Can she be used as a damane? Toveine, Tarna, Nacelle, Javinhdra (was she Turned, or already Black Ajah?) And what happened in Tar Valon (there had to be some force left there as a garrison; the Shadow knew more about their ter'angreal/angreal store room than the Aes Sedai did. Certainly enough to want any that were advantageous. Plus, I highly doubt that if the Shadow had won, they would not have razed Tar Valon to the ground,. So, what happened in all the minor battles of the Last Battle? Their had to be some, involving characters we never met, in places we never saw.)

Another really important character who we know was at least injured: Machin Shin. What was it's precise fate? Was it killed by the destruction of the taint on saidin? Or did it die completely because Shadar Logoth was destroyed? Or was it cut in half when the Shadar Logoth Waygate burst and the Black Wind (or part of it, remember, Fain had asked/told it to follow Rand, and it appeared to be able to sense him from the Ways when he was not in them) was sucked into the cleansing of saidin? The cleansing affected it somehow; the Shadow could not have used the Caemlyn Waygate so decisively if the Black Wind had not been at least partially curtailed. And therefore, did other armies of Shadowspawn invade through other Waygates? Say, Far Madding? I have ideas on all of these, but I won't inflict them upon the rest of you. And what exactly was the origin/composition of Machin Shin? And how many other BlacK Ajah did Moiraine have to kill as she searched for Rand? I'm hoping a dozen. Oh, Theodrin. I hope she lived. And Elin Warrel.

Oh, and Suttree Teslyn wove the gateway for Mat to reach the Heights, but it was Tylin the other person was thinking of.

I also want to thank Hunter. Wasn't Sarene the White that Min said would have a tempestuous love affair? Therefore, she lives, anyway.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seems like it, she was lead away so unless there was a battle the Shaido fought on their way back to the waste, she is probably destined to live her life serving the Shaido.  Will be interesting if the rest of the aiel pounce on the shaido after the LB or just leave them isolated.  Pretty much her only hope is the Shaido are defeated and she is freed.

Archived