DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

List of Characters' Fates

Barid Bel Medar

Elaida?

The last place I recall seeing Elaida was in TOM when she showed the gateway weave to Tuon and she begged to be released telling everyone there she was the Amyrlin Seat.

Did I miss Elaida aka Suffa's appearance in AMOL?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elaida?

The last place I recall seeing Elaida was in TOM when she showed the gateway weave to Tuon and she begged to be released telling everyone there she was the Amyrlin Seat.

There was no Suffa in AMoL.

I'd like to know what happens to Olver? Does he just fade away? Does he continue his efforts to find and kill the Shaido who caused all his misery?

How about Medewin, Harnon and Vanin? Are they birgitte's "trusted guards"?

Also, has anyone considered that the visions of Camelyn(the second one) and the Two Rivers that the DO showed Rand were somewhat prophetic? That what he saw is what everything is going to be like 100 years in the future (without the horror that the DO claimed). If so, that would be a grand legacy and an interesting way for Rand to finally reconnect with Elayne.

As for fates,I'd most like to know about the borderlanders..The three surviving rulers, Prince Kaisel, the other Prince who joined Lan et al at the border, Andere, the three merchants, Bornhald, Teena (Sp?) the leader of the Dragonsworn on the heights,Teslyn, Joline, Edasina, and most of all Teodorin..I hope that she survived to bond Jonneth.

tud

Karldin. I know he wasn't a big character but I always found him interesting.

Died with Beldeine.

>>Also, on Hopper's Soul... since he wasn't with the Lupine Heros of the Horn, I assumed that was confirmation that his soul was indeed lost when he died in the WoD.  Thoughts?

Or indeed merged with Perrin's :)

Yes, I would love to have an official answer about that possible soul merger. I posted my theory about this in "Perrin's Arc," but apparently that wasn't a very popular thread. Was Luc/Isam's once unique ability always a possibility for Perrin, or did it only become a possibility after the curious circumstances surrounding Hopper's T'A'R death?

Elaida?

The problem is that RJ planned for there to only be 1 more book. So deaths like Nicola, Verin, Mesanna, sheriam. Semirhage, hopper, chesmal 70+ Black ajah  would have actually been apart of the last battle. Then things like Elaida would have been taken away during the last battle to never be seen again. Which is why we dont get to see Elaida again. I also think thats why people complain about the lack of deaths in aMOL of known people we did lose quite a few in what RJ planned to be the final book by brandon in TGS or TOM.

Died with Beldeine.

>>Also, on Hopper's Soul... since he wasn't with the Lupine Heros of the Horn, I assumed that was confirmation that his soul was indeed lost when he died in the WoD.  Tho

ughts?

Yes, I would love to have an official answer about that possible soul merger. I posted my theory about this in "Perrin's Arc," but apparently that wasn't a very popular thread. Was Luc/Isam's once unique ability always a possibility for Perrin, or did it only become a possibility after the curious circumstances surrounding Hopper's T'A'R death?

BS recently said something interesting: http://www.theoryland.com/intvmain.php?i=916#2

Died with Beldeine.

>>Also, on Hopper's Soul... since he wasn't with the Lupine Heros of the Horn, I assumed that was confirmation that his soul was indeed lost when he died in the WoD.  Tho

ughts?

BS recently said something interesting: http://www.theoryland.com/intvmain.php?i=916#2

=O  Thanks wRAR! I was not aware of that. Very interesting...

One thing I really want to know is did Alanna serve the dark or the light?  I realize this will probably not be covered because we all know her fate, but it would make a difference to know if the DO owns her soul or not.

i would say the light since she released the bond. she may have been dark when she bonded rand but turned to the light because of the staggering amount of pain he endured. She was then kidnapped by the dark.

Archived