DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

List of Characters' Fates

Barid Bel Medar

We have this from Hunter: in the Butchers Bill Thread. 

IF he is going to e-mail Brandon with this, you may want to help compile a list here. 

OK, so I brought this topic up to Harriet and Brandon earlier this evening and you'll be happy to know that they both feel it is something they would like to include in the encyclopedia. He mentioned that RJ actually did specify the fate of most characters, at the very least whether they lived or died. So, per his request, I will be compiling a list of people we want to know the status of post LB. I'm going to go through this thread, come up with some on my own and would love to hear back from any of you who can think of more people whose fates you'd like answers to. Just go ahead and keep adding people here.

The List: 

Agelmar Jagad
Amys
Ashmanaille
Bael
Bair
Barasina
Basel Gill
Bodewhin Cauthon
Bran Al'vere
Bruan
Cenn Buie
Dain Bornhald
Delarn
Dhearic
Edarra
Elyas Machera
Erim
Faolain
Han
Haral Luhhan
Harnan
Hoppers Soul
Indirian
Janwin
Janya Frende
Jheran
Jolene
Lamgwin
Leane Sharif
Lelaine Akashi
Lini
Magla Daronos
Mandalein
Marin Al'vere
Melaine
Monaelle
Morgase Trakand
Nandera
Natti Cauthon
Neald
Ragan
Saerin Asnobar
Samitsu
Sarene Nemdahl(Compelled)
Saroiya
Seaine
Silviana
Sorilea
Suana Dragand
Sulin
Takima
Tallanvor
Teslyn Baradon
Theodrin
Timolan
Tylee
Uno
Valan Luca
Vanin
Will Al'seen

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adelorna Bastine

Desala

Edesina

Felaana

Ferane

Jesse Bilal

Joline

Merilille Ceandevin

Merise

Nesune

Serancha

Setalle Anan

Talaan

Talene Minly

Toveine

Tsutama Rath

Btw, we have Saerin alive and well. She, Yukiri, Lyrelle and Rubinde are pestering Cadsuane to be the next Amyrlin.

Ah, ok, I will remove Saerin. Brandon has confirmed Setalle survived although I may add her for those who missed it. Also, looks like I misspelled Joline :p

Yeah, we know that Setalle survived, but I think it would be nice to have a little story for her in the Encyclopedia :P

Additional characters:

Bera Harkin

Corele

Damer Flinn

Harine

Jur Grady

Kiruna Nachiman

Masuri Sokawa

Merana

Rafela

Seonid Traighan

Shalon

Tiana Noselle

Zarine

I'd like to add:

Some of the major Kin, Alise and Sumeko. Also, though this doesn't really fit "fate of character", what is the fate of the Kin? Do the weaker members follow Elayne's plan? Or does something else happen?

And a weird one: Egwene. Was it actually her speaking to Rand, as the book hints? How did she manage that? Also, Verin. Was her soul captured by the DO?

Amys, I'm fairly sure, is dead. All women who were exclusively Egwene's "teachers", died. Renna, Siuan, and Amys. She took her mentors (willing or unwilling) with her, and I'm fairly sure that was intentional.

Also, what happened to:

Myrelle

Zaida

Shendla (why the hell not?)

Sharina (really want to know if she ends up learning from Nynaeve and becoming her advisor)

Tylee

Karede

Suffa

Moghedien

Graendal/Hessalam

Liandrin

Laras

Selucia

Beslan

Ah, ok, I will remove Saerin. Brandon has confirmed Setalle survived although I may add her for those who missed it. Also, looks like I misspelled Joline :p

Yeah, we know that Setalle survived, but I think it would be nice to have a little story for her in the Encyclopedia :P

Additional characters:

Bera Harkin

Corele

Damer Flinn

Harine

Jur Grady

Kiruna Nachiman

Masuri Sokawa

Merana

Rafela

Seonid Traighan

Shalon

Tiana Noselle

Zarine

Kiruna is dead, right?

Yes, it will be great if we can have a few specialized sentences for those who survive.

For example:

"Setalle Anan managed to survive the Last Battle. She left Andor using gateways and helped tending the wounded in Mayene, right to the end. She find tending the wounded is more satisfying than running an inn, thus hoping to open a small care house for the wounded in Tear later."

Or something like that.

Furyk Karede

Tylee

I'd also like to know the eventual outcome of the Children of the Light as an organization, as well as what happens with Berelain and Galad.

And I'm curious what happens with Nynaeve in 50 years. We know that she will be Queen of Malkier, and we can presume that the land will flourish and the people will rebuild. But sometime in the next 50 to 100 years Lan will die, and I'd like to know what happens to her then. Does she continue to rule, step down in favor of one of her children, move back to Taralon/Tar Valon to get away from painful memories, etc...

Balwer and Cha Faile

I love Perrin's group... they always seemed the most cohesive despite being the most hodge podge of the 6 gangs... (Rand, Mat, Perrin, WT, BT, Seanchan).

Also, on Hopper's Soul... since he wasn't with the Lupine Heros of the Horn, I assumed that was confirmation that his soul was indeed lost when he died in the WoD.  Thoughts?

Karldin. I know he wasn't a big character but I always found him interesting.

Died with Beldeine.

Also, on Hopper's Soul... since he wasn't with the Lupine Heros of the Horn, I assumed that was confirmation that his soul was indeed lost when he died in the WoD.  Thoughts?

Or indeed merged with Perrin's :)

Balwer and Cha Faile

I love Perrin's group... they always seemed the most cohesive despite being the most hodge podge of the 6 gangs... (Rand, Mat, Perrin, WT, BT, Seanchan).

Well... we know there's a wheel, and we know souls get reborn; who knows.... if the wheel has an initial finite and non-renewing amount of souls, it seems like nothing could be the final death of a soul. If the wheel can create new souls, maybe...

Archived