DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Yellow Ajah's Valentine's Celebration: Secret Messenger!

Nyanna al'Meara

cake_topper_3d_cupid_angel_victorian_mes

...*shudders and traps the little thing in a heart-shaped box and ties shut with a ribbon* If there's such a thing as cherubphobia... :P

Anyway, now we don't have this particular messenger anymore I shall have to step up to take its place... *straps a pair of wings to her back and with a self-sacrificing, heroic face stands under Cyan's piinkifying contraption*

WHOOOOOSH

*singsongvoice*

Winged Nya & the Yellove Co. assure you utmost secrecy and pleasant surprise guaranteed for your loved ones this Valentine's!
Or even loved ones that don't yet suspect they have an admirer...or if you simply want to surprise them with a message or gift that'll leave them guessing for a while ;)

So simply PM me with a secret Valentine's message which my Wingedness shall then relay to your chosen Valentine/s word for word...except they won't know the sender hehehe. If you like you could sneak in a clue or riddle, so that they can try figure out for themselves who their secret sender is!

valentine_note2.gif

*flies silly loopings and boredly sprays rose petals over everyone while waiting for messages*

Anyway, now we don't have this particular messenger anymore I shall have to step up to take its place... *straps a pair of wings to her back and with a self-sacrificing, heroic face stands under Cyan's piinkifying contraption*

XD Hey you gotta admit it comes in handy some times ;)

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived