DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

There is no word to describe this feeling...

Aviendha Sedai

I can totally relate. It took me a few days to fully process everything and a couple weeks before I could pick it up for a re-read (to catch anything I'd missed).

That said, welcome to DM! Lots to do here - the book discussion boards, role playing boards, social group boards . . . Do try to make it to the social group boards; we have lots to choose from (White Tower, Aiel, Kin, Band of the Red Hand, etc.)!

I know. I am grieving. It was a hard end and not to my liking. I put it away and may never read it again.

However, you are here now among friends. Welcome.

There are lots of great things to do. Feel free to ask questions here or to send me a private message.

Guest lalouve

I know... I started reading the series over 20 years ago, and as is probably the case with many others, it's so odd to feel it's over. Glad this group exists! It will keep things going for me :)

I know... I started reading the series over 20 years ago, and as is probably the case with many others, it's so odd to feel it's over. Glad this group exists! It will keep things going for me :)

That's the idea!!!

Have been checking out the forums for a while now, and am finally registered.  Just finished the aMoL, and was not disappointed.  This series has been such an important part of my life, though.  Will have to reread soon - but have to wait until my hubby reads it first.  I know I've probably missed lots of details.  Not really sure what else there is to say at this point.

Archived