DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone around?

Wedge

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, that took a bit of discussing. Quibby has dug up the old system for the Sovin'Nai that he himself underwent when he joined the Society and then later became the Society Leader. We've updated it to fit the current situation and here is what needs to happen.

Note: I know that this is somewhat different from what we originally planned but I'm betting on you wanting to RP more than you wanting to rush through the ranks. :smile: This will definately give you plenty of RP moments.

1. The current thread will be changed to "Becoming a Warrior".
    Instead of the current RP thread that we are doing being the one to take you to WS11 it will serve as the lead up to you choosing your Society and a spar with the Society Leader to test your skills. You will not beat him during this spar, obviously.

2. Sovin'Nai hopefull take 4 training classes (= the "furthering your training" part of the progression system)
    Each hopefull must undertake 4 classes which are an extension of any training they might have had prior to joining a Society. These 4 classes are:
    Stamina
    Balance
    Hand-to-Hand
    Knives
    --> in this order.

Normally these are 4 seperate RP's, but for now the first two will be combined in 1 RP. THe other two will be seperate RP's as they are quite intense.

3. Initiation Test to join the Sovin'Nai Society
    This is a series of tests a hopefull must pass in order to be accepted by the Society as a member. This can be done in one or several RP's and is up to the Society Leader to determine how it will go, how log it needs to be and when the hopefull is ready to be judged.

So, what will happen next is that the Sovin'Nai leader will join Elamie and Cairen, Elamie will end up leaving the two of them and you two will work yourselves towards the sparring moment. And from there you follow the above steps, with Quibby leading the way as the Sovin'Nai Leader.

Alright?

I would prefer my butt to remain unkicked, thankyouvery much.  It is my butt, and it has served faithfully for many years.  It does not deserve to have abuse heaped upon it.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, it's happening like a migraine.  Mostly my bad.  Partially CloudFlare's bad.  However, because I am awesome, I am going to say it's all CloudFlare's fault.

... that would have worked better if I hadn't said anything at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Wedge, Quibby let us know on facebook that he's having trouble getting on DM again and asked to pass this on to you so you know he's not deliberately leaving you hanging on the RP.

Wedge, I am so sorry about this.  If I disappear again, get Kathleen or Myst to email your post to me, and I'll reply through them.  Not ideal, but it'll do to keep things going.

lots of people are experiencing problems with this cloudfare thing and some don't even get any reply boxes. But we'll get through this together :smile:

*sneaks Q's cookies and passes them under the table to Wedge* :happy:

Bovine excrement!  This is the end times!  Repent, sinners, for DM shall be consumed in fire and fear, and it shall be named CloudFlare!  Repent!  Repent, I say!

Oh, and I expect replacements for my cookies.