DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Right of the top of my head I can't think of an original title

Piccadilly

Hello there :)

So another geek finally found his way around the internet and landed here, amids people of his kind. If you couldn't figure it out yet, I'm speaking of me, but as we all know, all readers of this bookseries can't be slow witted, as it is far to awesome :DD

However... My name is Piccadilly, but you may call me Picca, or what other nickname you think suits me. I'm really fond of this books, and I chose to sign-up on this forum right now, because I just finished the last book. (Btw, I'm quite sad and happy...ugh)

I hope I'll have a fun time here, and that I'll a lot of funny, interesting and maybe creepy stuff about one of my favourite book-series.

Well this is it for now,

See you, Picca

Welcome to DM Picca!!

I'm BB, it's great to see some new faces around here. I just finished the last book myself.    :O   Mind blown. I don't even know how I feel about the ending yet.

Be sure to check out the Social Groups, they're amazingly fun and they have some fantastic people in them. If you are at all into roleplaying, then definitely come and check out the roleplaying side, were always looking for new writers.   :)

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Hello, Picca and welcome.  We all would merge our lives into the pattern if we could!  Take a look around, the social groups are lots of fun and it you like, you can work towards being a Warder or Aes Sedai.

Archived