DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi Led

Locke

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You were like the first person I met when I came to the BT, Led. You taught me all sorts of valuable lessons that I remember to this day.  Like how to make waffles. I'll never forget that.

All the time Led pretends to play drunk mafia - is he just in the kitchen making waffles?

Id like to go to england and visit with talya's firetongs as well meesh. Glad to see some people still remember me fondly
Let's do it. *nods*I was trying to think of why I remember you fondly but then I'm like "meh it's Zep, what's not to like?" *shrugs*

Yes. I have to squish you. You are my squishy. :wub:

I AM A JELLYFISH SQUIRREL, DORY :laugh:

Ahh...meesh I want to meet you too *snuggles the squizzle* Feel free to burrow in my hair! I love the idea of having a list of things you must do ASAP, fantastic...hmmm what would mine be?

Yay! Your hair is a lovely place to burrow. Smells lovely, too. :wub:It's a great thing to do, to know what your dreams are that you actually want to accomplish and stuff. Gives you something to work toward.____I've come to the conclusion that Zep didn't do a very good job teaching Eebs how to make waffles.

Archived