DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi Led

Locke

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Led, long time no see...how's it going?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pounces on the squizzle*

How are you, we've been lacking in hobbit sterw for a while you know and your recipe was divine!

If I´m the one asking? Happy to see you.

Well if YOU'RE asking, then yes, it's a Mmeeshal. ♥ It's nice to see you too! It's been a while. O.O

thinking-about-nuts.jpg

SAME OMG. Actually, I'm seriously considering making this my avatar thing. HMMMMMM. HMMMMMMM.

Hey meesh.

Way too lazy to fix my intentional mistake.

I hate waking up at five am for work.

HEYA ZEP. *waves*

Figured. :laugh: Some things never change, and I'm not complaining about that. :wink:

Me too! So I just don't. >.>

OMG MEESH! !!!!!!! *squishes*

*allows herself to be squished*

IT'S NOT ENOUGH THAT YOU ARE DOMINATING IN SCRABBLE, IS IT, YOU HAVE TO SQUISH ME TOO???? :tongue:

Its a squirrel. Riding a rhinoceros.

Best way to travel, that.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pounces on the squizzle*

How are you, we've been lacking in hobbit sterw for a while you know and your recipe was divine!

*snuggles up on Talya's shoulder and nestles in her hair*

Hahaha, I've been pretty busy! But doing well. :happy: Hmmmm, you're right, I'll have to go collect a new batch of hobbitses because I'm sensing that our last supply ran out. >.>

Also, I have a...bucket list...of sorts, only it's more like "things I want to do ASAP" instead of just "before I die" and one of the things I have on there is visiting you, because IT HAS TO HAPPEN. It just cannot...not happen. Like, I HAVE to meet you at least once in my life. I just have to. *pounds chest dramatically*

@EEBS--I feel the need to comment on the picture even though I'm not sure what it's for. Quite lovely.

And while you're talking about forum stuff, is it just the fact that I'm using IE or is DM really hard to use lately? Would that be due to AMoL and extra traffic? I DUNNO. But it's annoying me.

No, I think the DM boards as a whole are just frustrating to deal with nowadays. =D

Granted, I don't have much experience.  And how in the world did you get your colour to stay? I have to retype my code every line. And enter the words for that spambot thingamajiggy.  

No, I think the DM boards as a whole are just frustrating to deal with nowadays. =D

Granted, I don't have much experience. And how in the world did you get your colour to stay? I have to retype my code every line. And enter the words for that spambot thingamajiggy.

AHHHH, that would be it then. Pity. XD

Hahahahahahah. I typed out ALL OF THE CODE in that post. Every quote, every color, the image (though I pasted the link, too lazy to type THAT OUT). That's how I did it. And I didn't have to do the spambot thing because I didn't directly quote anyone. I just copied their words and pasted them in my quote code. I had enough pains quoting last night to last me a lifetime.

Ahh...meesh I want to meet you too *snuggles the squizzle* Feel free to burrow in my hair! :biggrin:

I love the idea of having a list of things you must do ASAP, fantastic...hmmm what would mine be?

Ahhh...My fire tongs, Led they are safely stored, but I could get them out again, they need an airing. I have placed a few people on my wall since coming back, even painted Ley, looked lovely!

Archived