DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Foreign Release Schedule

Tyzack

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this (if it isn't please re-direct) but where would I go about looking for the non-US release schedule? Specifically I'm in the UAE for a few weeks and was hoping to finish my reading at a local book store but none of them seem to have it.

Clarification/Confirmation?

last time i checked kinokuniya had copies (but they are rather expensive) something like 150 dhs or so...

(thats in dubai mall FYI)

I could just suck at looking, or they are all out...I was there about an hour ago. :) 

Someone can delete this thread then, I guess.

:wink:

http://www.kinokuniya.com/ae/index.php/fbs002?searchresult_action=keySearch

but i think you'll have a better chance with the people in the reception/counter place 

What? Ask for help looking for a book? I refuse to admit I am that big of a nerd ;)

Now that i know it is there, I'll just wander around aimlessly until I find it.

• 2 weeks later...

bahahaha XDD

your choice dude :P

I didn't find it at first because there was a different cover!

isnt it the same white one?

(its pretty much always the orbit covers, but i once found tDR with the darell K. Sweet cover there.

bahahaha XDD

your choice dude :P

I didn't find it at first because there was a different cover!

isnt it the same white one?

(its pretty much always the orbit covers, but i once found tDR with the darell K. Sweet cover there.

The US cover is the one that was shown here (on these boards), which is the one I was looking for. Interestingly, they had stalk of all the previous books in both "US" covers and the colour based ones.

I didn't like their "purchased books only" in the cafe, so I sat on one of the wooden benches for 3 hours to finish the book.

Archived