DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Capulet vs Montague Hunger Games [sign-up's closed]

lolguy26

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also recommend reading the rules.

basically everyone will chat it up in in this Thread, hoping to attract a Sponsor Gift. In the back ground they will probably be involved in multiple PMs and other stuff, promising to back up with some people, and promising to kill with others, whilst secretly planning to hard protect themselves anyway.

Ans then in the Night, everyone chooses which Night Action they want to use, Chuckles writes a scene once the deadline is up to say who got killed in the night and who killed them.

Then all the dead people get kicked out of the PMs and stuff and those remaining go 'hang on a minute ... wasn't xyz supposed to do this - but they did that instead'

and things like that.

A few questions - With hard kill, protection, etc, what blocks or does not block what?

Also, can you have a PM conversation with more than 2 players? So, for example, I ask player1, player2 and player3 for a little alliance (so long as it lasts), can I do that in 1 PM conversation?

There is a full explanation of what blocks what in the Rules.

I experienced PMs with about 8 people in at times.

There are no limits on this game with regards to who you can and can't talk to, how many, mulitple pms with more than one group or alliance - it's all ok - unless you are dead and then you can't talk to anyone left alive with regards to the game.

Archived