DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Should I read AMoL

Guest angelo2210

Guest angelo2210

I'm a relatively new WoT fan compared to a lot of people and am currently on Knife of Dreams but I went out and bought A Memory of Light the other day and I'm having a hard time resisting reading it before finishing off the other books, I know most of the major events in books 11-13 from reading up on characters etc. so I wouldn't be too confused about things, but do you guys think I think keep going with the series or just get AMoL over and done with and then read the others?

I'm a relatively new WoT fan compared to a lot of people and am currently on Knife of Dreams but I went out and bought A Memory of Light the other day and I'm having a hard time resisting reading it before finishing off the other books, I know most of the major events in books 11-13 from reading up on characters etc. so I wouldn't be too confused about things, but do you guys think I think keep going with the series or just get AMoL over and done with and then read the others?

Don't skip man, take your time and read them in order. It is well worth it.

Definately read them in order - the last book gains a lot from being read as the last book.

And I think it will be stronger when read back to back with tGS and ToM. Remember, these were all intended to be one book, not three. And I think that shows, especially in AMoL.

Read the series first, including New Spring, before AMoL.

Archived