DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Women

lolguy26

haha... I'm interested in opinions, that's all they are to me...

Wot, you dont HAVE to. you do it as easy as breathing.

haha.... ask the guys I know, they'll tell you I can't read body language to save my life!!!

Not impossible. you poor, handicapped woman. need a hug?

hugs_046.jpg

.... Pooh would probably be me... I don't really care for hugs... but I'll accept one anyway..

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that men and women think differently about some things, but I don't think it is fair to expect men to automatically understand what it is I'm trying to say - especially when I'm not actually saying it lol.

Sometimes I realise I'm being completely unreasonable and eventually figure out that I should just say what I mean.

So ... Whilst it would be nice if your man attempted to turn on his 'what the heck is she going on about now' mode and somehow manage to read my mind, it's also nice if the woman returns the favour and turns on her 'this is what men are like' mode and not just throw a mental sometimes.

I really need to follow my own advice more, but hugs are still good :happy:

You see ithi you've found the root of the problem

I think that men and women think differently about some things, but I don't think it is fair to expect men to automatically understand what it is I'm trying to say - especially when I'm not actually saying it lol.

Sometimes I realise I'm being completely unreasonable and eventually figure out that I should just say what I mean.

(Oh and guys don't usually read girls minds we don't wanna to fall into a never ending abyss)

Archived