DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghost hounds?

Sila Darklover

• Community Administrator

I don't even remember mat covering dogs in flour.... Was it a back hand comment like Nyneave saying 'remember that time I spanked your bottom so hard you couldn't walk a week, when you covered those dogs in flour?' type of comment?

I don't even remember mat covering dogs in flour.... Was it a back hand comment like Nyneave saying 'remember that time I spanked your bottom so hard you couldn't walk a week' date=' when you covered those dogs in flour?' type of comment?[/quote']

He tells Rand the whole story, from him telling 2 boys (who I don't remember the names of atm) about seeing ghost hounds in the woods. Then he covered Luhhan's dogs in flour and let them loose close to the boys' houses not knowing they'd run straight home and spread the flour all over Luhhan's house. ;) It's brought up again as a comment later when they tell those boys about the gleeman and he asks if it's just another story like the ghost hounds. ;)

They're just Mat's pranks that he got from his imagination and will not come into the story unless someone sees their beloved old dog as a ghost or something like that (kinda like the "I see dead people" in KoD)

Archived