DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Are You Evil?

Christine

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mafia threads are becoming active again. I'm going to stop messing with the fuls now and get to the nitty gritty

It was nice to meet you Cyan. I still don't think you showed your evil but you amused me

Hope your study goes well

*weaves a tounge of fire to singe Cyan within an inch of her life, then stabs her 36 times in the chest*

36? What a boring number. Should have gone for 42. I seem to still be alive for some reason despite all the stabbing and singing. Don't worry though, school will kill me soon if you don't get around to it. Was interesting meeting you, though I shan't say nice.

36? What a boring number. Should have gone for 42. I seem to still be alive for some reason despite all the stabbing and singing. Don't worry though, school will kill me soon if you don't get around to it. Was interesting meeting you, though I shan't say nice.

After reading the pages of spam you two created, I can only hope SOMETHING will get the job done.

*lesigh*

I tell myself it's the holidays because it makes me feel better. In reality I'll be studying for most of it, and working for a third. Just because I don't have to go to school doesn't mean I don't have to study at home unfortunately.

Archived