DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Are You Evil?

Christine

Rand you wouldn't know real evil if it came into your bedroom at night and violated you

Now shush the grown ups are running this thread

Ah I see you have experience with bedroom violations. Verb perhaps?  or Barm?  I do feel truly sorry.

*takes Dap's wine bottle and chugs it down*  Here, allow me to give you a few hundred fists of Trollocs to deal with.  I'm sure you need to work out your channelling skills a little more. :baalzamon:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*has the cutie trollocs stick a pick-ax inside Dap and then swing it all over his body to destroy his intestines, stomach, liver, lungs, and heart*  Tell me Dap, how does one drink wine when it just spills out his stomach anyways?  Ah well, I guess you won't be needing that anymore.  *makes one final Trolloc take away Daps beer and smash it against the ground*  Remember, alcohol is a drug.  *noddity*  It is not meant for the weak.

I'll sumarize it for you. Rand is trying his hardest to be evil, failing, but he gets an E for effort. Dap seems to think he is evil, and thinks that picking on Fuls proves it, though really that just proves he's too weak to face a real challenge. Moon is evilish perhaps, though boiling Fuls, while amusing, doesn't really count.

Archived