DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm, no Multi-quote feature here at work. so this mini WoT is brought to you by DM7.0, cause old school is cool school.

On a completely unrelated note. Anyone ever seen adventure time?

It's like a strange trip and its very addictive

you should try SuperJail as well

If that were the case I would of had this conversation on the QT

Anyway it's been a while. How be you?

You have a QT? Interesting.
good catch or eager fishing. it will remain to be seen

Random.org decrees that I must vote Time.

statistics show that 96% of the time ramndom org is used by scum as their basis of voting on D1.

Vote: Basel

Ithi loves to read into things lol. Normally she is very good at it actually

However this time she is mistaken

thou doth protest too much me thinks

convenient reason to lynch a town for until then though

this post pings. dont know if its becuase i cant determine the context or more likely becuase you mention "convenient reason to lynch a townie"

I dont like this whole Ithi, Dap, Tiink thing going on. I feel like atleast one of them is distancing from another or just chatting it up waiting for someone to slip so they can pounce on them and get a quick lynch.

this. but i was discounting it mostly cause BT has always had chatty and spammy games. worth keeping in mind though

I dont think its a bad thing to look for mafias who make mistakes. I feel that you are not looking for mafia specifically though. I feel that you are waiting for anyone to make a mistake. Anyone at all just so you can push a lynch on them. You dont care who as long as you can get people to think they are mafia.

or she could be fishing for reactions.

imo your WIFOMing her actions

I dont think its a bad thing to look for mafias who make mistakes. I feel that you are not looking for mafia specifically though. I feel that you are waiting for anyone to make a mistake. Anyone at all just so you can push a lynch on them. You dont care who as long as you can get people to think they are mafia.

That's ridiculous. Would you like to check my track record on how successful with finding mafias and getting them Lynched? It's not my fault you got caught twice by me recently. I would never push a Lynch unless I genuinely believed I had something to push. I have no idea why you think that I just target random people.
rather defensive reaction to that poke there Ithi

That's ridiculous. Would you like to check my track record on how successful with finding mafias and getting them Lynched? It's not my fault you got caught twice by me recently. I would never push a Lynch unless I genuinely believed I had something to push. I have no idea why you think that I just target random people.
Trying to use past games to clear yourself? That's never a m scum move. [/sarcasm]

Also you only caught me one of those games. The second one nobody believed you.

Also also Darthe! Stop ze spamming! I managed to get the game going already instead of the reg 2-3 days of BS and I am happy!

hmm, no Multi-quote feature here at work. so this mini WoT is brought to you by DM7.0, cause old school is cool school.

On a completely unrelated note. Anyone ever seen adventure time?

It's like a strange trip and its very addictive

you should try SuperJail as well

If that were the case I would of had this conversation on the QT

Anyway it's been a while. How be you?

You have a QT? Interesting.
good catch or eager fishing. it will remain to be seen

Random.org decrees that I must vote Time.

statistics show that 96% of the time ramndom org is used by scum as their basis of voting on D1.

Vote: Basel

Ithi loves to read into things lol. Normally she is very good at it actually

However this time she is mistaken

thou doth protest too much me thinks

this post pings. dont know if its becuase i cant determine the context or more likely becuase you mention "convenient reason to lynch a townie"

I dont like this whole Ithi, Dap, Tiink thing going on. I feel like atleast one of them is distancing from another or just chatting it up waiting for someone to slip so they can pounce on them and get a quick lynch.

this. but i was discounting it mostly cause BT has always had chatty and spammy games. worth keeping in mind though

or she could be fishing for reactions.

imo your WIFOMing her actions

rather defensive reaction to that poke there Ithi

I found his post a little annoying. Just cos I didn't manage to get him Lynched doesn't mean I didn't totally find him.

seriously Ithi, you quoted my ENTIRE post just to respond to the bit at the bottom. this pings.

*shrugs* i wasn't in that game and i dont tend to take past games/meta into much consideration on action on scumminess. your reaction to that specific remark, that your fishing Mynd style for a lynch, was rather more aggressive then i think it shoudl have been if you were aiming to shrug it off as obsurd and instead seems liek Len might have struck a nerve.

pssh, that was the diet coke of WoTs.

well Len, that still leaves the 30% accuracy on that statistic. couple in that Basel chose to "random.org" it when i was in this game, when he generally votes me as his joke vote cause we always end up goign at it at some point ups that 50% or more chance of him being scum.

that and no comment on what was happening. i dislike it *nods*

edit - to put the correct spacing in since it didn't hold :dry:

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever thought to do a skype mafia game? Where everyone is on, the mafia are in their own conversation along with the one everyone's in, and that's how they communicate?

We have tried some epic mafia which is a chat mafia with very short days. Unfortunately it has been hard to find enough players that can be online at the same time. I wish we could though. 

Song is back! That makes it easy to vote:

Vote Song

So glad to know you still love me so well ^_^

and Dap  WHY would you ADMIT to Englishness? have you been hit on the head lately??

I'm very patriotic about England. Not sure why but I am. So I resent your comment

I'm certainly waiting for someone to slip. I think last time it was you, Len. Unfortunately I was Killed before I could get you the Lynch you so richly deserved.

Why do you think it is a bad thing to look for mafias making mistakes and saying other odd things in their posts?

She has a point Len. There weren't many of us online at the time and it was the very start of the day, at least our chatting got us moving beyond the hello posts

Everyone other than the mafia are looking for mafia. Are you calling ithi mafia?

Admittedly town will make mistakes and get heat but mafia are more inclined to. She is just one person. If she starts pushing a lynch for some random small slip then couldn't we consider a slip on her part? You are stopping others from learning and doing this because they will fear the heat from people like you for doing what the town is supposed to

Back to gameplay, this comment Pings.  Len, it's almost as if you're trying to appear slightly scummy after the whole symp episode.  Of course we want to go after people who make mistakes, town won't make the same mistakes mafia will and we need to go after them for exactly that.

Actually town can make the same mistakes. I've made mafia mistakes before that have made people think it was a sure slip. I was lynched and flipped town

It's a risk you have to take though. It's one of the surest ways to find mafia and we just have to try figure out the real slips to the silly town mistakes

@darthe

Did you just start a gif war with me?

Challenge accepted!

Oh Red, that post I made was referring to something RTE said about attempting to lynch Len on principle until he gets him as mafia

Hence why I say it's a convenient excuse for him to lynch a town player until he finally succeeds

nah I think the RTE vote was him just wanting some revenge for Lenlo tricking him at the end of the last BT mafia game

I need to lynch Len when he's a mafia in at least one game post WWII. Personal conviction, if you will.

I need to lynch Len when he's a mafia in at least one game post WWII. Personal conviction, if you will.

So you think he is Mafia in this game, or you are ok with Lynching him anyways ... even if he is Town? I don't mind Lynching him if he is Mafia, but your reasoning is not very sound.

RTE is not a noob player Tink.

That's the context. He seems to be suggesting he will keep lynching Len until he gets him as mafia, hitting town on the process

Archived