DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

I dont think its a bad thing to look for mafias who make mistakes. I feel that you are not looking for mafia specifically though. I feel that you are waiting for anyone to make a mistake. Anyone at all just so you can push a lynch on them. You dont care who as long as you can get people to think they are mafia.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think its a bad thing to look for mafias who make mistakes. I feel that you are not looking for mafia specifically though. I feel that you are waiting for anyone to make a mistake. Anyone at all just so you can push a lynch on them. You dont care who as long as you can get people to think they are mafia.

It's like that then is it? lol

here u go ithi.

its gonna be what i call u  from now on lolguy.

Darthe  if i write vote laffin boy will you count it?  assuming its bolded and colored of course

Since I know what it is, yes.  If i forget just poke me.

On a completely unrelated note. Anyone ever seen adventure time?

It's like a strange trip and its very addictive

checking in!! class is ending and this is as far as I've gotten so far.... will read more after I'm home from school... and yes, Adventrue Time is AWESOME!!! my bro's name is Finn.... go to sleep with 2 posts, and wake up to find 6 pages... :dry:

Official Vote Count:

Lenlo (2/13): Rand, RTE

Song (1/13): Tina

Cloud (1/13): Chuckles

WoT (1/13): Basel

Peace (1/13): Ithi

Ithi (1/13): Tiink

Maw (1/13): Ley

Not Voting (16/24):

Lenlo, Mish, Smiley, Dap, Turin, Cloud, Niel, BG, WoT, TG, Rue, Hally, Tiink, Red, Song, Dice

This is probably sorta accurate.  If it isn't, move your votes to make it accurate :tongue:

Mod Note:

If you have not already done so, please read the rules.  Most of them are regular, but little tidbits are very unique and decisively important.  One such example would be the fact that there are practically no characters from the same series.  Please note that I may use characters not in the game but from your show, book, game etc to craft scenes.

Thank you!

That's ridiculous. Would you like to check my track record on how successful with finding mafias and getting them Lynched? It's not my fault you got caught twice by me recently. I would never push a Lynch unless I genuinely believed I had something to push. I have no idea why you think that I just target random people.

Back to gameplay, this comment Pings.  Len, it's almost as if you're trying to appear slightly scummy after the whole symp episode.  Of course we want to go after people who make mistakes, town won't make the same mistakes mafia will and we need to go after them for exactly that.

Archived