DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he thinks you are making noob assumptions about play and being generally noobish

You are being the Mafia equivalent of childish according to him

Well if he actually manages to finish this game I may be inclined to listen to any critisism of my play. Until then, I don't plan to discount the little things that jump out at me :)

You are being very helpful with your explanation of everyone else's play @ player. That is a very good way to distract from your own, don't you think?

Ok I see how this is gonna be! Five pages while I'm sleeping. Thank god I don't have a job :laugh:

And dice will never be dice anymore, he'll just be a tosser *snickers* I can't believe I haven't thought about that before. British genes, you are failing me!

Well, good morning, this looks like it's gonna be fun, lots of people I've never played with before :D

Random questions. Why do you have the 1 at the end of your name?

It's to distinguish him from the other tossers :tongue:

Oh that's a zinger

Quiet you!!  go play with pooh! :tongue:

Ok I see how this is gonna be! Five pages while I'm sleeping. Thank god I don't have a job :laugh:

And dice will never be dice anymore, he'll just be a tosser *snickers* I can't believe I haven't thought about that before. British genes, you are failing me!

Well, good morning, this looks like it's gonna be fun, lots of people I've never played with before :D

you know I used to like you mish....

is sooooo glad this lot dont know about bladetosser

I dont like this whole Ithi, Dap, Tiink thing going on. I feel like atleast one of them is distancing from another or just chatting it up waiting for someone to slip so they can pounce on them and get a quick lynch.

Archived