DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Random questions. Why do you have the 1 at the end of your name?

It's to distinguish him from the other tossers :tongue:

And of course you would say I am mistaken ... you are hardly going to confess on Day One. You are still my number one bet so far, and with that in mind

Vote Player

i regularly tell her how bad she is at mafia but she never believes me lol

That's because your play nearly got me Insta-Lynched in the Bloodlust game where I replaced you.

hey!!! i was RIGHT about mynd!!!

Dap i originally created dicetosser but then lost the net for 12 mths. DM then wiped my account but i couldnt start a new one with my original name. Believe me i was spewin about it!!!

I need to lynch Len when he's a mafia in at least one game post WWII. Personal conviction, if you will.

So you think he is Mafia in this game, or you are ok with Lynching him anyways ... even if he is Town? I don't mind Lynching him if he is Mafia, but your reasoning is not very sound.

RTE is not a noob player Tink.

I need to lynch Len when he's a mafia in at least one game post WWII. Personal conviction, if you will.

So you think he is Mafia in this game, or you are ok with Lynching him anyways ... even if he is Town? I don't mind Lynching him if he is Mafia, but your reasoning is not very sound.

RTE is not a noob player Tink.

I was talking about you derpina.

Archived