Aiel Heart

Painted Snails

Rather cool idea...

*Grabs paints and goes off to find a snail*

PaintedSnails.gif?t=1358658140

Edited by Aiel Heart

bwahaha awesome idea!!

I'd totally paint bright orange warning signs on them *nodnod*

A friend of mine who lives by the sea and I used to catch little crabs, make pens for them and then xrush&mix up different coloured rocks to make pastes to make patterns on their shells XD

im defintily doin this when I gt home and th snails coem back out. just imagin lift up a log and so mny brght colourd beutiful spots :P.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• If it wasn't for needing scholarships, I wouldn't really care either, to be honest. 
    • Lol. I don’t like C’s either.    Math, biology, and oceanography. I hate math and science. Only C’s I ever received. I didn’t care.
    • Yet by expecting companies to pay for it, you shut down innovation. How would new startups afford this? Your effectively shutting down mom and pop shops of the internet by making them pay for the roads people use to get to them. You make it more difficult for these to open up, increasing the minimum investment cost just to get started.   Flat out: Charging based on the contents or source of data is ridiculous. All data should be treated the same. That is and always has been the goal of Net Neutrality. Of a Free (Freedom, not free of cost) and Open Internet. I have to be specific just so its not twisted.   You apparently agree the ISP monopoly is an issue. Yet you are supporting legislation that will only strengthen the ISP monopoly. 
    • I guess it's a matter of perspective and which way you're looking at the issue but of course you are technically correct.   So let's cut through the BS here. There is a lot of heavy network usage going on and until the issue of ISP monopoly is dealt with networks will be the same as they are now or only marginally better for the near future. So who's going to pay for all that extra usage?   You say it's technically the consumer but if we introduce (more) usage fees or just charge more in general and/or introduce fast lanes that's what you say you didn't want to happen with NN and that you're worried about happening now that it's gone.   Ok....so....that leaves Netflix (and other sites) to pay. The result of that would probably be a massive price increase on their customers who probably won't pay and then the company folds. I am ok with this result. If Netflix could only survive under certain conditions maybe it wasn't really that great of a business. YouTube AKA Google would probably just pay and be fine.   The third option I guess is to do nothing for now and sometimes the internet will be slow for some people.