DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Memory of Light brought back memories of Dragonmount

The Don

Nice to see you all! Unfortunately this is just a short visit, I can only stop in now and again. School, marriage, all that good stuff. Anywho... I have a week and a half till school starts back, so I can play for a little while at least. *snugglebites his Sedais* 

Hlo Don. It seems my TynTyn has taken a liking to you. I must hereby insist you stay until her attention is taken by a new shiny.

*grins and snugglebites her awesome Warder* :biggrin:

Nice to see you all! Unfortunately this is just a short visit, I can only stop in now and again. School, marriage, all that good stuff. Anywho... I have a week and a half till school starts back, so I can play for a little while at least. *snugglebites his Sedais* 

Yay! *snugglebites Don back* :biggrin: Sooooo... Anything fun been happening while you've been gone from us?!

Hlo Don. It seems my TynTyn has taken a liking to you. I must hereby insist you stay until her attention is taken by a new shiny.

*grins and snugglebites her awesome Warder* :biggrin:

Yay! *snugglebites Don back* :biggrin: Sooooo... Anything fun been happening while you've been gone from us?!

No nothing fun really. Just boring work and school. Oh I guess I got a couple degrees but they're only associates so theres not much to brag about. Ummm... I'm pretty sure I've been back since I got married, that was a little over a year ago. Lol thats pretty much it. My life is kinda boring right now.

Whats been going on around here?

Archived