DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Ithillian Turambar

[GAME OVER] Who? What? Where? at the Black Tower - Ayla wins!

she got her head chopped off at Fotheringhay Castle?

All correct!

Who was it?: Mary Queen of Scots (WoT)

What happened?: Her beheading (WoT)

Where did it happen?: Fotheringhay Castle (WoT)

Round Two!

Clue:

No rest or cure came

As the men in black aimed true

This grave held me not

Who is it?

What happened?

Where did it happen?

Carry on :smile:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Rand felt hot and cold when he channeled at the beginning of book 1. the only explaination I can come up with is that since he did it while racing on a horse thru the night while running from a fade... he was overstimulated and didn’t have the time to fully experience the scum. appreciate your perspective here and elsewhere. Enjoying everone’s comments.
    • I'm not interested in Amnesty. Just because the late John McCain and his cohort of Koch brother sell outs want it doesn't mean it is a legitimate position of the right.   Source? I wasn't aware of any hard limit set by anyone. If so I'll retract my statement with apologies.
    • There were immigration reform acts in 2006 and 2014, both with bipartisan support, both tanked by hard right/nationalist/xenophobic elements of the Republican Party.   outside of that, I believe that the overall immigration levels are determined by the president...so you vote for those every 4 years 
    • When was the vote on how many people are allowed to immigrate? I must have missed that one.
    • Everytime you vote in federal elections.   There was a vote. Every Congress which does nothing is a vote to not do anything.