DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Could any of the male channelers Cadsuane brought in be alive?

Hagazussa

I sat wondering here the other day and I know this question is pure speculation since nothing about it have been mentioned in the books as far as I know, but is it possible that any of the male channelers Cadsuane brought in and helped deal with gentling could be alive at the time the story of the books are happening? I mean Cadsuane have been in and out of retirement, and while the only one of her victims we have heard any details about lived for ten years, all Jordan have said about it is that they lived for less than a full lifespan so there could be some of them who have lived for twenty or thirty years so I was just speculation if any of them could be alive and if Cadsuane discovered that one of her men whee alive if she would go to any trouble to get a hold of him and get him healed when saidin was cleaned or if she would just leave them where they was.

Well we know that Emarin is dead. Cadsuane was part of the group that captured Logain but once he was captured she had really nothing more to do with him, I was more thinking about the rather numerous male channelers she found on her own and managed to get to survive after gentling far longer than normal, I was wondering if one or more of them could be alive.

Well we know that Emarin is dead. Cadsuane was part of the group that captured Logain but once he was captured she had really nothing more to do with him, I was more thinking about the rather numerous male channelers she found on her own and managed to get to survive after gentling far longer than normal, I was wondering if one or more of them could be alive.

We don't know that Emarin is dead.  As far as we know, he may still be alive.  There is a lot of speculation that Emarin and his brother are the same person.

He is always spoken of in the past tense so that makes it pretty sure that he is dead. Things like the brothers where close for exampled is mentioned, when someone is referred to as where and was that is a pretty good indication that he is dead. Off course it could be his brother who is dead and Emarin have taken his identity, however if so then either A the circle who gentled him must have failed and not noticed or B he must have been healed somehow without it ever being mentioned which is rather unlikely, it is far, far more likely that Emarin is the one who is dead and that his brother have taken his name at the Black Tower to honor his brother.

Archived