DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Adv.] The ULTIMATE Showdown REPLACEMENTS NEEDED

Darthe

The following are roles that I have created.  I tell you this to create purer gameplay.

Sounds like you put loads of work into this and it sounds insane. Can we ask for clarification on roles or is this all the info we get?

Dreaming God..    :ohmy:

I'm hoping so much, you'd just have to stay alive 6 nights...

Edit: the idea that we can edit alone is pretty exciting.

twas like that in Darthe's last game that just ended (which was great by the way, I got to be van Helsing on a replacement), never understood edit restrictions really, I mean editing posts can be quite suspect if info changes too much from people's memories plus you have timestamps on edits and e-mail updates to counter all that

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Legitimately this has been balance checked by me, Nol, Ed, Kate, Verb, and Leelou and everyone has a different opinion that eventually settles on "well it is roughly there but to be honest we have no clue how this will exactly turn out".  The reason is that this entire game could change in a day or two, regardless of how down a team may be.  I am running with it and if it flops then oh well!  I think people will have so much fun with the game itself that it won't matter.

Also, nobody wants to comment on godfatherizer?  I thought it would get major love!

There is a problem with the redoubler though.

He can hammer when it seems safe. Whatever alignment he has, he'll get found because his trains always win. If he's town, and has a good feeling who is scum and who not, he'll hammer them one by one, drawing a NK. If he's mafia, he'll draw a lynch. So my prediction is, that he won't stay alive for too long. It still sounds like a great role though. Me wantz!

Oh right, I suppose you count.  :tongue:

This game is filling quickly!  

Also, indeed Ley it is an insanely strong role that I couldn't resist when it came into my head.  If that individual is at L-1 they can hammer anyone who is halfway to a lynch.  Of course, there are some other perks too.  I really considered nuking it to 3-1 instead of 2-1 but I gotta let this one play out and determine how all of you can be more clever than I :wink:  

Don't judge me on this, I promise fun times

:rolleyes: He was amused.  They all were.  Also, I just came up with a radical set of changes for my black tower SG game so I am going to send this off to DPR now.  

P.S. Everyone mass-spam DPR until he joins this game.  I would be honored.

P.P.S. dont do this^ (but some of you older folks secretly do)

Archived