DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Adv.] The ULTIMATE Showdown REPLACEMENTS NEEDED

Darthe

Story

The little robot sat perfectly still in its white room facing the Architect.  He had brought it from one of the worlds displayed on the surrounding screens to be his agent in the games he had set forth.  A single red eye shifted to his hand as he lifted a wine glass and the first bullet flew, was caught in midair and stopped.  “Hello, little one.  Do you know why you are here?”

“I’m different.” It sang.  Its’ voice was a melodic ring filling the room.  The little white robot was egg shaped and stood on three metallic prongs, the bold letters “APER-“  wrapped around its’ side. 

“Indeed you are little one.  You are my hand into this world and as for the others.. They should be along in three.. two ..”

One screen flicked and then another, lightning struck down into odd worlds and disappeared, each pulling its champion with it.  These would be the players of his game, the fighters to see who truly could win the Ultimate Showdown!

“Let the games begin.”

Rules:

1 Read every scene. 

2 Vote in bold and red.  Unvote before revoting.  Vote at the bottom of your message.

3 Do not quote any private messages that we share.

4 Do not talk about this game outside of this game.

5 Days last 72-96 hours.  Nights last 24-36 hours.  I will extend deadlines as needed.

6 You may edit to your hearts’ content.

7 You may vote no lynch and self vote.

8 I will replace inactive players without warning or prodding.

9 Do not submit any revealing information post mortem.  You can submit one post cheering your team of choice.

10 Submit all actions in a PM or on a QT.

11 No two characters are from the same series (historical does not count). 

12 Alignment is related to character.

13 To avoid conflict there are no religious characters. 

14 Several of the more powerful roles implemented in this game are created by me.  It is both experimental and complex.  This game has been balance checked by 5 people and none are certain which way it will go.  All is in the hands of the players.

15 One more thing.  Posting the official video will get you in trouble.  Please don't do it.

The following are roles that I have created.  I tell you this to create purer gameplay.

Godfatherizer: Chooses one player nightly.  When viewed that player shows a false reading for role or alignment.

Death gifter: Grants several people abilities upon their passing

Sacrifice: Dies instead of another player (lynch or NK) on the phase of their choice.

Ability Thief: Borrows the abilities of the player they target for that night (player still has their own use, if x shot ability has been used up then this player gets nothing)

Bloodsucker: Nightly kill.  Twice the individual may permanently gain some of the powers from the person they kill. 

Redoubler: for every 2 votes on the individual the power of their vote raises by 1

Dreaming God: the player has six named powers at their disposal (psychological, manipulative, festive, rebirthing, diverse, restful).  One must be used each day/night cycle.  The player personally wins upon using all abilities.

Every other role comes from here:

http://wiki.epicmafi...=Template:Roles

http://wiki.mafiascu...=Category:Roles

Cast:

1. Lenlo

2. Misheru

3. Smiley 

4. TinaHel

5. Leyrann

6. Mawthrex

7. Basel

8. Dap

9. RTE

10. Turin

11. Ithi

12. Cloud

13. Niel an' Tyomn

14. Lolguy 

15. Bgrishinko

16. WoT

17. TG

18. Rue

19. Hally

20. Tiink

21. Red

22. Song

23. Rand

24. Dice

Extras:

1. Kaylee

2. Cyan

3. Tress

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

23 please.

Ah Rand! Curse you!

9 please!

Edit: the idea that we can edit alone is pretty exciting.

You might not get called out for editing by the mod, but the players surely will.

Also @Darthe: Thanks for already putting me in.

vote Maw

I win again Lews Therin.

Archived