Nationality: Illian

<u>Description</u>
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Light
Height:5' 3"
Voice:moderate
Other:
Personality: Friendly and sometimes a bit too trusting of strangers.

<u>Optional</u>
Special Skills:
Weaknesses: Isaboe's one weakness could be her identical twin, Isabel.  Isaboe tends to think of her sister's welfare before her own.

<u>History</u>
Isaboe and her twin are the only children of an Illian mirror maker.  Her childhood was pretty uneventful, no real traumatic things happening in her life, up until her 17th year.
The girls had seen Aes Sedai in Illian from time to time and were in awe of the ageless women.  Since they've had each other's company since birth they didn't really have friends and were extremely close as most twins are.  They would spend most nights before bed talking about how they would go to the tower and become Aes Sedai themselves.  They discussed ajahs, warders and all the good they would do once in the tower.  They would be in the tower together, of course, how could it be otherwise?
When the girls were 17 an Aes Sedai came to Illian and the girls' mother arranged to have them tested.  Isaboe, the eldest by 4 minutes was first.  She sat down at the small table across from the Aes Sedai.
"Look into the stone, Isaboe" said the Aes Sedai.
She did so and after a short time the stone started to glow.  The Aes Sedai looked up to the girl's mother.  "She can learn."
Isaboe left the table to join her sister, they were both excited and smiling.  They would be going to the tower!
Isabel was next to sit at the table.
"Look into the stone, Isabel" the Aes Sedai said again.
Several minutes passed but the stone did not glow.  What was happening? thought Isaboe.
Another 5 minutes passed, the Aes Sedai frowned up at the mother.  "I'm sorry, Isabel cannot learn to channel."
Isaboe was dumbstruck, they were supposed to go to the tower together! She looked at Isabel who was very near to tears.  "Looks like our dream to go to the tower do be just a dream."
"But you can go Isabel," the Aes Sedai said.
"No, not without my sister" she shook her head emphatically.
The Aes Sedai looked at her mother. "May I speak with you a moment?" The two of them left the room and Isaboe sat in the chair the Aes Sedai just vacated.
Isabel looked up at her sister. "You should go.  If you can learn it do be selfish of me to want you to stay."
"No, Bel." Isaboe said. "I could no leave you behind.  I would rather stay here with you."
Both girls were in tears by the time their mother and the Aes Sedai returned.
"Isaboe," her mother said. "Alicia Sedai says that you be a good candidate for the White Tower and that you be the type of woman the tower is looking for."
Isaboe could see the tears in both her mother's and her sister's eyes as her mother continued. "I do think you should go. You have dreamed of this."
"No, mother, I can't! Not without Bel."
Bel put her hand on her sister's. "You must go Isa. It is what we dreamed of, I do no want to be the one to hold you back, it would tear me up inside knowing you be staying here just because of me." she gave Isa a smile and squeezed her hand. "I will be so proud to tell everyone that my sister do be in the White Tower.  Please, Isa, do no make me be the reason you stay."

And so it was that Isabel made her way to the White Tower, alone.

Edited by Mystica

Nice story. There's a slight mix up between names here:

"But you can go Isabel," the Aes Sedai said.
"No, not without my sister" she shook her head emphatically."

but other than that consider this bio CC'd. Very nicely written!