DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mat's Arc (Full Spoilers)

Luckers

The Tower had to be useful enough at some point to give the AS the idea of making the doorways and treaties, which implies going in isn't an automatic death. The lack of visitors probably makes it more dangerous as they want the emotions like a starving man wants bread.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In TSR when he first went to the snakes in Tear i remember reading that the snakes before answering the question look above his head like Min and her viewings, maybe its something similar. But we dont know how the foxes grant their wishes. When Mat said what he wanted everything went black and he couldnt breave and then Rand gave CPR to him and woke him up... Maybe they have some ability like Rand at the end of the book to control the pattern..

And also we dont know what is at the third tower in that dimension. I remember there were two more everytime when Mat looked out the window..

If there was someone entered the Tower and escaped safely, should he or she be a famous hero? There should be some legends about it.

Birgitte also didn't remember anyone survived form the Tower.

RJ said...

A good many entered through the Tower of Ghenjei, which was more widely known in earlier years, if never exactly a household name.

Mat has memories from Hawkwing's time so it's saafe to assume there are those who made it back out.

Also Birgitte says although it's rare people do make it out, exactly the type of people whose memories Mat has.

ToM

"That's not cheating. That's being smart. Everyone with half a wit who enters through the tower carries those things. But only one out of a thousand makes it back out, Mat."

If there was someone entered the Tower and escaped safely, should he or she be a famous hero? There should be some legends about it.

RJ said...

A good many entered through the Tower of Ghenjei, which was more widely known in earlier years, if never exactly a household name.

Mat has memories from Hawkwing's time so it's saafe to assume there are those who made it back out.

Also Birgitte says although it's rare people do make it out, exactly the type of people whose memories Mat has.

ToM

"That's not cheating. That's being smart. Everyone with half a wit who enters through the tower carries those things. But only one out of a thousand makes it back out, Mat."

Thanks.

So the Finns did edit the memories.

I still wonder why people stop visiting Eelfinn after Hawkwing's time.

I wonder what will happen with the band.Talmanese is probably going to be the commander when Mat goes to Seanchan...

Then follow young Mat whenever he calls

To dance with Jak o' the Shadows.

Redhand was Mat's private army, what would they do without Mat and without Jak o' the Shadows?

RJ said...

>> A good many entered through the Tower of Ghenjei, which was more widely known in earlier years, if never exactly a household name.

lockquote>

ToM

>"That's not cheating. That's being smart. Everyone with half a wit who enters through the tower carries those things. But only one out of a thousand makes it back out, Mat."

Thanks.

So the Finns did edit the memories.

I still wonder why people stop visiting Eelfinn after Hawkwing's time.

I wonder what will happen with the band.Talmanese is probably going to be the commander when Mat goes to Seanchan...

Then follow young Mat whenever he calls

To dance with Jak o' the Shadows.

Redhand was Mat's private army, what would they do without Mat and without Jak o' the Shadows?

Yeah, but i dont see "Precious" accepting another army in her empire, and i think that she has the last word in that relationship.. Mat also made a deal with Elayne, so the Band has to stay in the Wetlands

Because of Dragon pease, there would not be many battles on wetland. If soilders wanted to fight, maybe Seanchan was a choice. Or maybe the noble captains would return to Tear and Cairhien?

Since Seanchan had the culture of assassination, at lease Mat need to keep red arms around him.

Because of Dragon pease, there would not be many battles on wetland. If soilders wanted to fight, maybe Seanchan was a choice. Or maybe the noble captains would return to Tear and Cairhien?

Since Seanchan had the culture of assassination, at lease Mat need to keep red arms around him.

Mat would probably order all of them to go drink, dice and do all the things he cant. I dont think him a man that would drag someone to another part of the world, he probably wouldnt LET them even if they insisted..

Archived