DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey, new here.

Fall

Hey, I'm new to this site. I've looked over it a few times before, but decided now is the time to join. I started reading these books four years ago, so I've had no where near the wait that some of you guys have had. After racing through AMoL, I'm rereading the entire series, as I only had time to reread ToM before AMoL was released. I thought BS did as well as anyone other than RJ could have done with the final three.

I look forward to talking with some of you :)

Hi Fall :smile: Welcomsies to DM! Very glad you decided to join us :) I've only been waiting two years myself but I don't think it makes you want it any less :P I do wonder how the people who like read it over 20 years managed to be patient lol :tongue: Once you finish AMoL there's a spoiler board for discussing the book which I assume you'll want to look at. Now I agree that Sanderson did an ok job, though the first time I read the books I was really annoyed with the little changes he made. Anyways, I'm very glad someone finished the series even if it couldn't be Jordan himself :happy:

I suggest you take a looksies at the Social Groups too as they're very awesome and you'll find a lot of great people there. Further down on the boards, there's role playing if your into that. Mafia too :P

Feel free to ask if you have any questions :)

Archived