DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If Asha'man Had Earbuds

djstipe

They might listen to this...Tarmon Gai'don is here...time to get the boys back together.

(If there's anything incongruis with the book, please let me know so I can correct it...I appreciate it).

I am about 1/5 of the way through AMoL.  These past few weeks have been kind of exciting...I've felt about as old as I was when I started reading them, which was about 20 years ago.  While I was basking in the anticipation, I heard "The Highway" man by Johnny Cash (a song that is about a person being born over and over again into various livelyhoods).  It occurred to me that the song was SCREAMING to be about the Wheel of Time.  I thought, "I was an Asha'man" and the rest just fell in place...the thing wrote itself.  Had some help with facts from the folks over at the Black Tower.  Enjoy! 

Also...if you're unfamiliar with it check out the original song written by Jimmy Webb and perfomed by The Highwaymen (Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson and Waylong Jennings).  If only it could be their voices on it! 

Happy Tarmon Gai'don...

Archived