DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Better Late than Never

JadedOldCoot

Greetings all! I figured that I'd finally join the fun here, as I wait for my copy of A Memory Of Light to arrive in the post. I was introduced to The Wheel Of Time by a past love, and have been reading these books for twenty one years.

Looking forward to some discourse on the end of this series!

Welcome, Jaded!  More folks will turn up to greet you soon, I'm sure, but they're probably all buried in AMOL. :laugh:

Glad you've joined us!  Once you've read AMOL, have fun in the AMOL Spoiler board kicking around discussion of the final events (the only place on the site where AMOL spoilers are allowed for now)...  until then, you can freely roam the rest of the place, join in the discussion of previous books in the General Wheel of Time Discussion board, etc.

I always make a point of directing new members to check out the Social Community section of the forums - I myself lurked here for about a year before I ventured into that area, and I feel like I missed out on a ton of fun.  The General Discussion subforum is great for discussing other books, current events and politics, and goofing off (check out the mafia games if you're so inclined, they're addictive)... and the social groups are simply the best thing since sliced bread. 

If you like to role play, there's another whole section of the forums dedicated to just that.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask (except for AMOL spoilers!  :laugh).

Archived